Depression and Weight Issues Have you been diagnosed with depression, are possibly on depression medication, and find it affects your weight loss efforts? Post here for support!

Closed Thread

Old 08-19-2003, 10:09 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 209/179/160

Height: 5'3"

Default Tuesday, August 19

Good Morning Chickadees!

Grabbing my second cup of coffee!

Will check back later

hugs,
Cathy
Old 08-19-2003, 11:15 AM   #2  
2006 - Panda Remix

Hello Cathy and everyone else out there!,

I am feeling quite good at the moment I have lost 4lb in 2 weeks of dieting and it feels great to be in control of my eating at last! No more guilt about feeling out of control and not being able to stop myself. I am out of that viscious circle where I eat because I am depressed about how I look, and then I get more depressed about how I look so then I eat more. I'm sure you all know what I mean.

I also cleaned my flat from top to bottom ( because the landlord was coming round ) and it looks so nice! Again, it makes me feel more in control of my environment and I am enjoying being here, rather than thinking 'I really must do something about this mess' but not feeling motivated to do it and feeling guilty all the time!

Anyway, sorry to go on....

Hope you are all well and happy,

Amanda xx
Old 08-19-2003, 12:12 PM   #3  

Talking Good morning!

Hi just got home from my walk.......biked yesterday......hi panda.....congrats! Hi cathy and all to come~

Eliz
Old 08-19-2003, 12:33 PM   #4  

Good morning everyone

Just a quick hello.....have to go have my coffee out on the deck....am feeling good today.....see you later.

April
Old 08-19-2003, 05:43 PM   #5  

Hi again

I am having a good day today.....am in my 3rd week with doing the ediets program....am doing good following it.

Not much new here....took the dog to the vet this morning....for his vaccinations.

On Sunday we all went to the ranch where we got Charlie from 17 months ago for a visit....they had Charlie in a pen....herding some sheep....he seemed to really enjoy it....when he was on the ranch....he was trained to herd sheep.

Have a great day everyone.

April
Closed Thread