View Single Post
Old 08-18-2003, 11:00 AM   #3
cathyxxx

S/C/G: 209/179/160

Height: 5'3"

Good Morning Liz & Leenie!

Liz, its so good to have you back. You sound organized!

Leenie, I can't believe that baby is gonna be 2 already! yikes! time definitely flies! I would love to tell you a success story leenie - what kind are you looking for? LOL I would love to tell you about my 50 lb weight loss! oh man - that'll be the day!

My 15 year old baby (NOT) starts back to school tomorrow. He is here with me today at work. We are gonna do lunch and then I'm gonna drop him off at the mall for the afternoon with my cell phone (so that I have constant contact with him - what did we do before cell phones anyway?) and then going to look at my sister's new house after work. My oldest son starts college on Friday. Sure hope he likes it.

I bought me a flat iron at a beauty supply store on Friday that I really like. I have naturally curly (frizzy) hair, and it straightens it out and I've got it all flipping out on the sides and back and I really like it! I got to work this morning and the guys wanted to know "how'd you get your hair so straight?" lol guess its really different if they even noticed lol

Hope everybody has a blessed day!

hugs,
Cathy

one for every 5 lbs lost since finally getting treatment in 2004 for my previously undiagnosed thyroid problem. I take 5 grains Armour Thyroid daily to treat my low thyroid symptoms and I can finally say that I feel good!!!!!