Old 05-01-2012, 03:47 PM   #1  
IP start 3/18/12

S/C/G: 224.9/see ticker/150

Height: 5'4

Default i need a kick in the

Butt!!! I took a week off from IP on 4/16-4/22 for vacation. Surprisingly I lost 1 lb and 1 3/4 in. in my waist. Ever since I have been back, I have stayed away from this board and have not been following the diet. I feel horrible but i'm letting these cravings get the best of me. It doesn't help that my hubby has not been cooking all week. I have a wi tomorrow and i have a feeling my coach is gonna let me have it. i'm lacking motivation
angie773 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2012, 04:20 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 239/227/135

Height: 5'2"

Quote:
Originally Posted by angie773 View Post
Butt!!! I took a week off from IP on 4/16-4/22 for vacation. Surprisingly I lost 1 lb and 1 3/4 in. in my waist. Ever since I have been back, I have stayed away from this board and have not been following the diet. I feel horrible but i'm letting these cravings get the best of me. It doesn't help that my hubby has not been cooking all week. I have a wi tomorrow and i have a feeling my coach is gonna let me have it. i'm lacking motivation
First of all...if your coach "lets you have it" get a new coach. Your coach should be supportive and helpful. If you are having a hard time restarting, your coach should offer you motivation and encouragement. If you are having a difficult time getting back into the plan full force, try making your breakfast IP for a couple of days then include your lunch as an IP meal for a couple of days then after a week make your whole day IP. This is just my suggestion, I'm not a coach just someone who fell off the IP wagon and had to work my way back to it.
MustangMolly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2012, 04:46 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 157

Height: 5'4"

I also had to work my way back in after I strayed. I found the easiest way for me was to let myself have additional packets for the first few days until the cravings subsided.
Harmothoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2012, 05:21 PM   #4  

S/C/G: 177/145/145

Height: 5'8"

Yes! Make a plan and get yourself back on the wagon! Start now!!
Momto2cs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2012, 07:50 PM   #5  
Started IP 3/26/12

Height: 5'5"

You know that you'll have those cravings until you 'bite the bullet' again and get yourself back in ketosis. That takes discipline. So..... 1-2-3..... Just DO IT!
evepet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2012, 09:16 PM   #6  
Started IP 12/30/11

S/C/G: 160/125/130 Phase 4!!!

Height: 5'

Quote:
You got this. You know you do.
purple sky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2012, 09:17 PM   #7  
Started IP 12/30/11

S/C/G: 160/125/130 Phase 4!!!

Height: 5'

Quote:
Originally Posted by MustangMolly View Post
First of all...if your coach "lets you have it" get a new coach. Your coach should be supportive and helpful. If you are having a hard time restarting, your coach should offer you motivation and encouragement. If you are having a difficult time getting back into the plan full force, try making your breakfast IP for a couple of days then include your lunch as an IP meal for a couple of days then after a week make your whole day IP. This is just my suggestion, I'm not a coach just someone who fell off the IP wagon and had to work my way back to it.
I like this. Brilliant. And realistic.
purple sky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2012, 10:27 AM   #8  
IP start 3/18/12

Quote:
Originally Posted by MustangMolly View Post
oh no thats not how i meant it. he is extremely supportive but i know he will tell me something about not getting back on track the way i said i would. kwim?
Old 05-02-2012, 10:28 AM   #9  
IP start 3/18/12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harmothoe View Post
I also had to work my way back in after I strayed. I found the easiest way for me was to let myself have additional packets for the first few days until the cravings subsided.
that sounds good. i stayed op yesterday and was so tired by the time i got home. i should have eaten an extra packet,
Old 05-02-2012, 10:29 AM   #10  
IP start 3/18/12

Quote:
Originally Posted by evepet View Post
You know that you'll have those cravings until you 'bite the bullet' again and get yourself back in ketosis. That takes discipline. So..... 1-2-3..... Just DO IT!
thanks! i started yesterday and already turned down pizza today! i needed to be back on this board
Old 05-02-2012, 10:30 AM   #11  
IP start 3/18/12

thanks ladies! i feel more accountable for the diet when i am in here.
Old 05-02-2012, 10:33 AM   #12  

Quote:
oh no thats not how i meant it. he is extremely supportive but i know he will tell me something about not getting back on track the way i said i would. kwim?
Glad to hear it about your coach! I have read several posts that tell about coaches threatening to kick people off the plan if they have too many weeks without a loss or a big enough loss in the coaches eyes. Not having had a good coach, I am probably hypersensitive to coaches that don't offer good support and coaching. i have to ask..... what is "kwim"?
Old 05-02-2012, 10:38 AM   #13  
Started IP Oct. 17, 2011

H ladies. I am glad i read this post today. I am really struggling. This is my 3rd week back on plan. I am having my TOM and sick to my stomach so i am craving comfort, junk food. I have already given in to fast food and cookies but I am mad at myself. I know i am doing my emotional eating thing. I need a boost too.

Stay stong. We all know some days are harder than others. I will be stong and not give in anymore. i may eat an extra IP today too to get rid of the cravings.

Thank you for being there
Mickeymom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2012, 02:43 PM   #14  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mickeymom View Post
H ladies. I am glad i read this post today. I am really struggling. This is my 3rd week back on plan. I am having my TOM and sick to my stomach so i am craving comfort, junk food. I have already given in to fast food and cookies but I am mad at myself. I know i am doing my emotional eating thing. I need a boost too.

Stay stong. We all know some days are harder than others. I will be stong and not give in anymore. i may eat an extra IP today too to get rid of the cravings.

Thank you for being there
Hi Mickeymom, good to see you again. I remember you from when I first started lurking about the boards and learning all about IP.
Old 05-02-2012, 02:47 PM   #15  
Started IP 3/26/12

Height: 5'5"

Quote:
thanks! i started yesterday and already turned down pizza today! i needed to be back on this board
Good for you! I know you can do it!!! Stay strong... you'll be really glad you did.

And yes.... coming here and checking in frequently is a REAL MOTIVATOR! It's helped me more times than I can mention.

Last edited by evepet; 05-02-2012 at 02:48 PM.
evepet is offline   Reply With Quote