South Beach Diet Fat Chicks on the Beach!

Closed Thread

Old 08-17-2003, 11:24 AM   #1  
In Control: E+R=O

Default Weekly Goal - Week of August 18

How did everyone do with their weekly goals last week? My goal was to incorporate a little extra exercise into my everyday routines. I did pretty well. I passed up good parking spaces at work, the mall, and the grocery store and parked further away. I walked extra steps by taking the long route to get to places rather than taking the shortest routes. I found a lot of little ways to add extra steps into my life.

My goal for this week is to Pay attention to me and my food when I'm eating! I will not eat in front of the TV (as a single person I do this a lot, I'm embarrassed to admit ), I will not eat standing up in the kitchen or standing in the back yard with the dogs (trying to save time and accomplish two things at one time), I will not eat in front of my computer at work (again, trying to do two things at once), I will not eat while reading the newspaper. I will take the time to sit at a table, and to taste and savor every bite. By eating while doing something else, which has become a bad habit with me, I'm not always aware of what and how much I'm eating. I definitely need to develop new habits!!
Old 08-17-2003, 11:53 AM   #2  
Come on Spring!

S/C/G: 232/170/150

Height: 5'0" on a tall day

Good idea! My goal is to put close to 10000 steps on my pedometer this week. It'll do me good and chubby Hershey will benefit too.
Old 08-17-2003, 01:51 PM   #3  
Captain of MY Destiny!

I did pretty well with meeting my goals for last week: I got up every day and exercised, and I did drink a lot more water.

I didn't quite as well with my resolve only to eat OP foods if I woke up in the middle of the day ravenous, but since it only happened once (out of the two days I woke up) I guess I batted .500...not too bad.

So, for this week I guess I need to strenghten my resolve (along with my body) and continue my new habits: get up early and exercise, drink lots of water, and watch those mid-day hunger attacks. I will add one more for this week: Have more days ON plan than OFF! I am not demanding perfection, just a concerted effort on my part.

Hope you all have a great, goal meeting kind of week!
Old 08-17-2003, 01:57 PM   #4  

My goal last week was to stay OP and I did ... all week ... lost 2 more pounds ...

This week I'm sticking with the same goal of staying strictly on the beach because I'll be so far off this coming Saturday it'll take me a week to swim back to shore!!!
Old 08-17-2003, 02:06 PM   #5  
Come on Spring!

S/C/G: 232/170/150

Height: 5'0" on a tall day

Never mind, Nikkiloo, we'll throw you a lifeline if you do stray. Watch out for those sharks carrying trays of goodies out there!
Old 08-18-2003, 02:40 PM   #6  

Ohhh I like this thread. My goal for this week though is going to have to be simple...Stick with it. I spent $75 on food for Phase I...there is motivation in and of itself!! I do need to make sure I get some excercize in though...hmmm, I will have to think about it, but I may just take a walk today to work on it!!!

Looking forward to next week to see how I do..
Hugs,
Kimberly
Closed Thread