View Single Post
Old 04-29-2012, 10:55 PM   #4
guacamole

S/C/G: HW 212/148/130~174/139/130

Height: 5'4

I think the advice to give these guys some space to cool off is the way to go. In my experience, my women friends who get tipsy and drunk dial men, target men that they have feelings for but are too shy to tell them when they are sober. It's an easy out to blame it on the liquor if the guy reacts poorly. Most men are hip to that game, and realize that there is at least a hint of truth to the feelings that were declared during the drunken phone call. So there are a few issues, #1 Men usually don't like game playing - if you like a guy, tell him straight out sober. #2 If the guy isn't into you, he will feel uncomfortable hanging out with you after you've expressed your feelings - saying you were drunk isn't going to help him feel less uncomfortable. #3 If the guy has a girlfriend and she heard the drunken phone call, now he has to do damage control on the home front.

Bottom line, you aren't the first woman to make this mistake and won't be the last. Just chalk it up to experience and if they contact you again, great, if not, move on and learn from it.

My Reboot Journey Weight: 155 - March 6, 2017
My Lowest Journey Weight: 139 - October 2016
Original Journey Starting Weight: 212 - June 2010

-I AM MY OWN CHEERLEADER!
guacamole is offline   Reply With Quote