Old 04-29-2012, 06:23 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 227.4/187/159

Height: 5'5"

Default Visalus Body By Vi

Visalus Body By Vi , is this the same or kinda like IP?
ProteinGal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2012, 09:45 AM   #2  

S/C/G: 305/163/165

No real coaching, no support, you can have fruit and not the selection of food that IP has. Similar only that it is a protein...so not that similar.

Those sellers come across as crazzzy to me hahaha....have a few on Facebook and they really push it, so they can get their product for free.
Ishbel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2012, 09:52 AM   #3  

Thanks Ishbel, just noticed on Ebay.ca that there is a seller saying that VB is the same as IP?
Old 04-29-2012, 10:31 AM   #4  

S/C/G: 305/163/165

....interesting....desperate to sell?

Like I said....ccccrrrraaaazzzyyyy
Ishbel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2012, 10:33 AM   #5  

S/C/G: 147/147/130

Height: 5'0

I did body by Vi for a few weeks, the drinks were all the same flavour and I was hungry alot. Not enough protein in their drinks I think, the flavour was good though. I lost about 3 lbs. It's not cheap either. IP is better.
Trinique125 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2012, 11:29 AM   #6  

good to know Trinique, will stick to my IP
Old 04-29-2012, 11:52 AM   #7  
Started IP April 27, 2011

S/C/G: 408//199/199

Height: 5'8

I had someone approach me about Body by Vi and wanted me to start selling it when they found out how much I loss on IP. I said No thank you I will stick to what I know and that is IP NEVER going to support another program!
wuv2bloved is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2012, 01:25 PM   #8  

S/C/G: 254/229.5/190

Height: 5"8

I have had friends on body by VI and they all have put the weight back on weithin weeks! A few of my other friends said its wonderful if you need to lose LESS then 10lbs. I looked into it b4 IP and it wasn't for me, you need to sell sell sell the program to other people.
Billster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2012, 05:55 PM   #9  

S/C/G: 213/205/130

Height: 5-3 3/4

It isn't at all like IP! I have several bags sitting on my dining room table. They just keep shipping it even though I stopped the autoship on their website. You try to call customer service and wait minimum of 20 minutes....Hello? I felt like all the gal selling it was worried about was getting me to sign up. When I was leaving town the following week and couldn't take an open bag of product on the plane....I asked if I could buy or borrow a couple individual pouches? All of a sudden she didn't have any but tried to send a friend of mine one on facebook the very night I asked her.

In my opinion all about themselves and when they can push enough people into signing up so they can get their car. Not concerned about customer service or coaching at all!

She told me they offered money back guarantee if you weren't happy with the product.....I'm still trying to get that honored. Customer service basically laughed at me.

I never felt satisfied and shakes were so so in my opinion....a lot of work to do all different combinations. IP has been so much better! Not near as hungry, feel satisfied, no headache like I had on that all the time.

Stick with IP and be successful not just a notch on someone's belt!
Jewelrydiva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2012, 06:18 PM   #10  

S/C/G: 204/143/135

Height: 5' 1"

Interesting. I have a co-worker on it. In our job we move between offices quite a bit so I have only worked with her for this year. I didn't know her before but she must have done quite well on it as I overheard someone from another office telling her they hadn't recognized her when they saw her.

I asked her about how she lost the weight and right away she gave me a little package with a sample in it and said to keep in touch if I wanted more. I forgot about it till I saw this thread.

A good think about my job is they would come down on you like a ton of bricks if you tried to conduct a personal business during work hours and on the premises so she hasn't mentioned it again.

But I didn't know about the car part I thought they just got free products. So thanks for the heads up. I'll be prepared if she asks me about it.

Very interesting about them approaching you Lisa. Of course they would want you to give credit for your success to their product
when you actually lost the weight another way.

Pat

Last edited by patns; 04-29-2012 at 06:22 PM.
patns is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2012, 07:00 PM   #11  
Began IP 3-29-2012

S/C/G: 470/316/220

Height: 6'00"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billster View Post
I have had friends on body by VI and they all have put the weight back on weithin weeks! A few of my other friends said its wonderful if you need to lose LESS then 10lbs. I looked into it b4 IP and it wasn't for me, you need to sell sell sell the program to other people.
Man loose less than ten pounds!!!! Makes me want to scream. I wish I had that weight problem.

Last edited by usmcvet; 04-29-2012 at 07:01 PM.
usmcvet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2012, 11:08 AM   #12  

I am going to try to address this as unbiased as I possibly can. I started on the Body By Vi challenge 17 days ago and have to date lost 10.3 lbs. I am a former college athlete and started the challenge 6'1 227.5 lbs. Now let me give some background, I have a bachelors in chemistry, and minor in exercise science, and I am in process of getting my MBA. I currently work for a pharma company that specializes in clinical trials. I say this to show I'm not lazy or uneducated. I have background in the fields of nutrition and physical fitness.

I started the challenge not because I ate poorly, I avoid desserts, soda, and fast food, but I am also an extremely finnicky eater. Pizza is my downfall. So when someone approached me with the challenge, I liked the notion that I can balance out my diet and increase my nutrition on the challenge. I've always been curious is I had better nutrition what the gym results would be. I've had positive results... obviously. This is why I decided to promote the challenge, to help people reach their goals and to make a little money on the side. The fact that most of the people I will be sharing the challenge with, not selling, are friends, families, and co-workers, if I didn't believe this product would improve lives I would not recommend it. There are tons of people out there without the same moral compass but I digress. If you recommend something to someone you know and care about, this could strain a relationship.

There is nothing revolutionary about this product, it allows you to reduce you caloric intake with heavier weight calories. You can achieve the same concept with proper nutrition and exercise. With me being a finnicky eater and avoiding veggies and fruits like the plague, this was a good fit for my needs. Also, I am always on the go and making healthy meals are expensive and time consuming. I have taken supplements most of my adult life due to sports and feel this is one of the better tasting shakes on the market. If you believe all of their proprietary claims, then there are some differences between these shakes and competitors.

Yes, there are huge perks for being successful in the network marketing business, and yes some of the promoters can be obnoxious and aggressive. My goal as a promoter is not to talk you into doing the challenge, I can't lose the weight for you or make you healthier, it has to be a conscious choice on your behalf. And why not make extra money helping people achieve their goals, you can have success without satisfaction but you can't have satisfaction without success. My goal is to give you all the information necessary for you to make an informed decision. Whether you do it or not, that's on you, most promoters make between $5-25 per customer, that's not a lot of money for the multiple follow ups and challenge parties they have to have to properly educate you on the product. The hope from this challenge isn't that you lose weight then stop and go back to your bad habits, it's that you lose weight and form good habits along the way. You can't take 2 shakes a day for 90 days and lose 50 lbs and go back to eating fast food and expect to keep it off. The hope that you learn to avoid those poor choices that led you to your current health status. If you can have a shake instead of a McDonalds breakfast sandwich, you can have egg white omelet instead of that sandwich. If it's hard for you to make that decision, continue on the challenge and slowly add in good, healthy decisions. If you avoided that piece of cake on the challenge, you can do it off the challenge. Life is about small seeming inconsequential choices that made over long periods of time has an enormous effect. That piece of cake is immediate gratification that over time leads to obesity and a slew of medical issues. According to the founders, and also what I believe, the challenge is an avenue to show you how to make the proper choices.

So before you knock the entire company for the choices and actions of a few, understand there are people out there that actually want to help people achieve their health, nutrition, fitness, and financial goals. I personally bought my mother who has diabetes and high blood pressure and my father who probably has the same but is too stubborn to go to the doc challenge kits because I think it will improve their lives. I follow up with everyone of my customers each week and keep track of their challenge. My customers are my inspiration, I look forward to our talk this week so I can hear the excitement in their voice when they reach another milestone. This isn't always the case, for the negative or no change results, we talk about what choices could have led to these results and set another goal for next week. This is a lifestyle I'm trying to share with people. I can only attest to me and my results, I feel better than I have in years and am physically back to my college level of fitness. My challenge is to get to my hs level and I now see that attainable. I work my butt off day in and day out at the gym, this is the main way to achieve rapid weight loss. Proper nutrition and a strong fitness regimen. It can be done through calorie counting but it takes longer.... unless your obese, you can see greater results.

Sorry for the novel!
ormcclyde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2013, 02:45 PM   #13  

S/C/G: 192/185/150

Height: 5'8"

Quote:
Originally Posted by ormcclyde View Post
I am going to try to address this as unbiased as I possibly can. I started on the Body By Vi challenge 17 days ago and have to date lost 10.3 lbs. I am a former college athlete and started the challenge 6'1 227.5 lbs. Now let me give some background, I have a bachelors in chemistry, and minor in exercise science, and I am in process of getting my MBA. I currently work for a pharma company that specializes in clinical trials. I say this to show I'm not lazy or uneducated. I have background in the fields of nutrition and physical fitness.

I started the challenge not because I ate poorly, I avoid desserts, soda, and fast food, but I am also an extremely finnicky eater. Pizza is my downfall. So when someone approached me with the challenge, I liked the notion that I can balance out my diet and increase my nutrition on the challenge. I've always been curious is I had better nutrition what the gym results would be. I've had positive results... obviously. This is why I decided to promote the challenge, to help people reach their goals and to make a little money on the side. The fact that most of the people I will be sharing the challenge with, not selling, are friends, families, and co-workers, if I didn't believe this product would improve lives I would not recommend it. There are tons of people out there without the same moral compass but I digress. If you recommend something to someone you know and care about, this could strain a relationship.

There is nothing revolutionary about this product, it allows you to reduce you caloric intake with heavier weight calories. You can achieve the same concept with proper nutrition and exercise. With me being a finnicky eater and avoiding veggies and fruits like the plague, this was a good fit for my needs. Also, I am always on the go and making healthy meals are expensive and time consuming. I have taken supplements most of my adult life due to sports and feel this is one of the better tasting shakes on the market. If you believe all of their proprietary claims, then there are some differences between these shakes and competitors.

Yes, there are huge perks for being successful in the network marketing business, and yes some of the promoters can be obnoxious and aggressive. My goal as a promoter is not to talk you into doing the challenge, I can't lose the weight for you or make you healthier, it has to be a conscious choice on your behalf. And why not make extra money helping people achieve their goals, you can have success without satisfaction but you can't have satisfaction without success. My goal is to give you all the information necessary for you to make an informed decision. Whether you do it or not, that's on you, most promoters make between $5-25 per customer, that's not a lot of money for the multiple follow ups and challenge parties they have to have to properly educate you on the product. The hope from this challenge isn't that you lose weight then stop and go back to your bad habits, it's that you lose weight and form good habits along the way. You can't take 2 shakes a day for 90 days and lose 50 lbs and go back to eating fast food and expect to keep it off. The hope that you learn to avoid those poor choices that led you to your current health status. If you can have a shake instead of a McDonalds breakfast sandwich, you can have egg white omelet instead of that sandwich. If it's hard for you to make that decision, continue on the challenge and slowly add in good, healthy decisions. If you avoided that piece of cake on the challenge, you can do it off the challenge. Life is about small seeming inconsequential choices that made over long periods of time has an enormous effect. That piece of cake is immediate gratification that over time leads to obesity and a slew of medical issues. According to the founders, and also what I believe, the challenge is an avenue to show you how to make the proper choices.

So before you knock the entire company for the choices and actions of a few, understand there are people out there that actually want to help people achieve their health, nutrition, fitness, and financial goals. I personally bought my mother who has diabetes and high blood pressure and my father who probably has the same but is too stubborn to go to the doc challenge kits because I think it will improve their lives. I follow up with everyone of my customers each week and keep track of their challenge. My customers are my inspiration, I look forward to our talk this week so I can hear the excitement in their voice when they reach another milestone. This isn't always the case, for the negative or no change results, we talk about what choices could have led to these results and set another goal for next week. This is a lifestyle I'm trying to share with people. I can only attest to me and my results, I feel better than I have in years and am physically back to my college level of fitness. My challenge is to get to my hs level and I now see that attainable. I work my butt off day in and day out at the gym, this is the main way to achieve rapid weight loss. Proper nutrition and a strong fitness regimen. It can be done through calorie counting but it takes longer.... unless your obese, you can see greater results.

Sorry for the novel!
Soooooooo awesome. Great response. Loved it! And Love the 90 Day challenge. Thank you
jilleysue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2013, 11:58 AM   #14  

S/C/G: 224.4/219.0/150

Height: 5 ft 4

You forgot to add.....it was a pyrimid type of program...my boss was into it......the company doesnt exist now...and he lost a lot of money he couldnt get people to join up.....he is trying to sell the products to anyone who wants them...lol
locks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2013, 12:28 PM   #15  

S/C/G: 275/239/175

Height: 5'2"

I tried Visalus and Herbalife. Both are good food Some but I found that I was hungry a lot. The shakes were only a limited flavor unless you experiment and try to create your own flavors by adding fruit or some of the flavor packets. What I didn't like about both is there is no coaching no real support. Also it doesn't address some of the issues that IP addresses. Especially the difference in losing water weight and lean muscle and not being that muscle replenished. I like IP more because you get support on a weekly basis and with the body scan you can see the real change in the body. Yes IP is pricey but as someone who has tried the product I would rather spend more and see real results than spend on a product that promises change but you don't really see it.
exesparz is offline   Reply With Quote