Old 05-14-2011, 02:07 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 216/194/145

Height: 5'4"

Question Brazil Butt Lift?

Hi guys,

I've been reading some really good reviews on amazon of the Brazil Butt Lift workout system from Beach Body. Has anyone here tried the Brazil Butt Lift? I thought there was a thread before but I can't seem to find it.

I'm currently doing Chalean Extreme with Turbo Jam, and after only 3 weeks on CX I can already tell that it's working. When I flex, I can actually see my biceps and my little tricep in the back LOL. Now, I feel like even with the squats that I'm doing, I'm not getting much of a workout of my legs, my thighs are super fat and my saddlebags make me really sad Also, my knees are constantly cracking when I exercise so I think that I need to gain more strength so as not to put some much weight on my knees. Would the BBL help strengthen my legs?
fatsincebirth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2011, 04:40 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 148/141.2/117

Height: 5' 6"

I tried to BBL and it was good except I really could not do the dance/cardio part. I had a lot of trouble being coordinated.
Gigi33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2011, 07:20 AM   #3  

S/C/G: 178/164.2/140

Height: 5'8''

I'm finishing week one today!

I can tell you that I am super sore. I run every other day (C25K) and combined with this and the slim in 6 that I'm doing, I know the saddlebags are starting to shrink. I'll agree with the previous poster that some of it requires more coordination and/or rhythm than I have, but it' also mildly entertaining. I'll keep you posted.
KScrooge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2011, 01:17 PM   #4  
Nancy is on the go again

S/C/G: 190/ticker/140

Height: 5'3'

I just seen the infomercial for it! It seems awesome results! I'm searching the web for a lower price then $60!!
LittleBlueCat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2012, 12:36 PM   #5  

S/C/G: 216/194/145

Height: 5'4"

I found this website that has the workouts for free, not great quality, but it's good to see if you want to try it out before buying. http://tumblrgym.tumblr.com/
fatsincebirth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2012, 04:40 PM   #6  

S/C/G: 223/204/160

thanks for sharing the website - i was wondering what the workout was about myself
hhaffner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2012, 12:48 AM   #7  

Default Oh yes!! It works!

I did ONE workout with the Brazil Butt Lift. I started off doing the Basics and then Bum Bum... I was already sweating after doing just the basics. Then when I got into the Bum Bum I started to really sweat, and had to take breaks throughout to catch my breath and let my legs rest. I feel it in my thighs, hips, legs, abs and my arms! ( I feel like the carrot!!)

I recommend this to people that want to get in shape quickly! But do take your time and do not over exert yourself. This program is fun but intense!

Ps. How do you put in that weight loss tracker? I cannot seem to figure it out!
crazyakcowgirl is offline   Reply With Quote