Looking Good, Feeling Great Plus to Petite Shopping, the Home Spa, and Beauty Tips for Beautiful Chicks

Old 04-11-2012, 05:55 PM   #1  
Weightloss Rock Star

Height: 5'5"

Default I don't know how to dress my J Lo figure

I have the kind of sexy curves that women dream about but all I see is a big *** and giant hips. Losing weight helps a bit but I'm still ULTRA curvy, even at goal (I've been there before). What can I wear that's simple, comfortable, and helps de-emphasize my big round booty?

In general I'm a pretty lazy dresser (jeans, Tshirt, hoodie, tennis shoes) but when I do try to dress up I'm befuddled because I haven't come to terms with my curves. I'm working on that. In the mean time, dressing suggestions?
Anssett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2012, 05:58 PM   #2  
Dependapotomaus, no more!

S/C/G: 259/168/145

Height: 5'4

Embrace that ***! Do NOT wear clothes that are too big because then you'll look bigger all over. I really like the way Kim Kardashian dresses (even though I can't stand her)
Lambiechop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2012, 06:19 PM   #3  
Weightloss Rock Star

Height: 5'5"

Or am I thinking about this wrong??? Should I be celebrating my *** and wearing pencil skirts instead of trying to hide it all under an A line?
Anssett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2012, 06:35 PM   #4  
keep going

S/C/G: 176/ticker/140

Height: 5'6

I guess it depends on the occasion but I say embrace that *** and wear a pencil skirt! I have the same shape and I wear them a lot.. ones with a thick band are very flattering
LeilaJey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2012, 06:51 PM   #5  

S/C/G: 190/180/144

Height: 5'6

I am exactly the same way. Once you lose the extra weight, you will love those curves. I have been in the lower 130's, and those curves look amazing! For now, I do wear jeans that cut right below the belly button and the tops that hang lower, somewhere in the middle of my fat ***! Seems to help somewhat. Gotta love those curves though!!!
Shmoops is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2012, 08:00 PM   #6  

S/C/G: SW 228/CW 138/GW 130-150

Height: 5'3.5

J Lo actually has a line of clothing at Kholes for the curvier figure, you should check it out. Her wrap dresses work well for me and my boobs.

If you want a pencil skirt, A 30's style higher wasted skirt would probably look awesome on someone with a tush.

Go try stuff on and experiment!!
dstalksalot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2012, 09:14 PM   #7  
50 and Fabulous :)

S/C/G: 250/229/160

Height: 5'4"

I'm the same way. I just got a dress from pinupcouture which is awesome because it totally works with my shape! There are several manufacturers who specialize in the pin up genre so might be something to check out!
fyreflie24 is offline   Reply With Quote