Calorie Counter

S/C/G: 151/142/130

Height: 5ft 9

Thanks Scarlett! It's been great . Are you going to do another one? xxx
PaintedButterfly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2012, 08:26 AM   #407  

S/C/G: 150/ticker/120

Height: 5'4

Well, I finished 5lb up. I'm just not getting the hang of this weight loss thing. But I shall continue trying and one day hopefully have the self control to stop overeating and achieve a healthy weight!

Congrats to all those who lost and got closer to their goals, and a huge thanks once again to Scarlett for keeping the challenge going
themilesawaygirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2012, 02:00 PM   #408  

S/C/G: 252/215/150

Height: 5'10

I finished up about half a pound. I basically maintained. I lost 45 pounds from last February to October. Then though the Holiday challenge and this challenge I've managed to keep it off. I've been under a ton of stress and haven't had alot of time. I'm working, going to graduate school, bought a car and have just had alot of craziness going on. Usually when I hit a crazy stretch I tend to put on weight. I can't be too upset about my progress. I hope to stay focused though my final 5 weeks of the semester.

I will do another challenge at some point. I just need a little break. At the soonest I will start another challenge at the end of my semester May 9th, but probably a little later. I'd guess the end of May.

I tend to do better losing weight over the summer so hopefully I can continue to maintain then drop another 20 over the summer.

Thanks for a great challenge guys!!
Scarlett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2012, 01:20 PM   #409  
Country Girl Fresh

S/C/G: 325/313/195

Height: 5'4

Sorry I miss this last weigh in.. I was busy moving and don't have net at the new place.. Trying to find dsl in the sticks is VERY HARD lol....

I have not even weighed I have been going non stop...
Countrybarbie24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2012, 08:58 PM   #410  
Healthy student

S/C/G: 200 / ticker / 135

Thanks for holding the challenge, Scarlett! I only gained weight in the end, but at least it wasn't ten pounds or something. I intend not to weigh-in for as long as possible, and to just exercise and eat right for a while to correct the damage of a bad week. We can do it!
PollifaxFive is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2012, 07:39 AM   #411  

S/C/G: 220/ticker/154

Height: 5'6''

Sorry I'm posting so late...!

I just wanted to say this challenge was so great! It really helped me track my progress and keep motivated, more than I'd imagine. I tried my best to be "good" until Thursday -- when I got it, I'd feel happy enough to keep control also on weekends. And I can't believe I'm MVP honorable mention! Woo, such a honor!

Thank you for organizing this challenge, Scarlett! I hope there is another one soon!
anity is offline   Reply With Quote