Old 04-10-2012, 03:53 PM   #1  
Don't Give Up!

S/C/G: 262/137.8/130

Height: 5'4"

Red face Restarting weight loss and Need ideas to stick with it.

Restarting weight loss and Need ideas to stick with it. I know part of my problem is I need to plan meals. I count calories and just add up calories after each meal. The problem with that is I'm eating too many calories with some meals and snacks. So I need to plan food either night before or before breakfast. I'm also going to make a sheet with foods I eat often and the calorie amount.
VickieLou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2012, 06:47 PM   #2  
Rosebud

S/C/G: 30/Goal Met:L-XL/relosing some

VICKI ~ tell us what foods you like to eat so that we can help you make up a plan. What do you like for Breakfast? Eggs, cereal, toast? For lunch -- soup, salad, sandwiches? Dinner -- what meats, veggies, sides, etc?

Snacks -- what are your favorites? How many do you want to have each day? What is your calorie cap or range for each day?

We have a REGAINERS/RELOSING Thread in this forum; come on over and join us there for regular support as well.

Last edited by Justwant2Bhealthy; 04-10-2012 at 06:48 PM.
Justwant2Bhealthy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2012, 11:48 PM   #3  
Tired Of Just Surviving

S/C/G: 315/272/215

Height: 5'7

Hi Vickie and Welcome!

I am a calorie counter as well and the longer you do it the easier it gets. I use the nutrition tracker on sparkpeople to help me keep track of what I am eating on a daily basis and I do try to plan my meals for the next day, but again as you get more comfortable that is not always necessary.

We are all here to support and help you!! You can do it!!
SmallSteps is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2012, 10:33 AM   #4  
Don't Give Up!

S/C/G: 262/137.8/130

Height: 5'4"

Smile

Thank You for the Support and Ideas Rosebud and Smallsteps!

Rosebud- I try to eat between 1500 and 1800 calories.

Breakfast I like toast, sausage, hashbrowns, oatmeal and cocoa wheats are some of the foods I eat.

Lunch I like sandwiches, soups and salad.

Dinner I like chicken, beef, pork, fish, most veges, and pasta.

Snacks I like nuts, dried fruit, chips, pretzels, fruit snacks, chocolate, and sweets.

I need to be more active on the regainers/relosing thread. I might have posted once.

Small steps I will try out the tracker on sparkpeople.
VickieLou is offline   Reply With Quote