Old 04-04-2012, 01:19 AM   #1  

Default Brazil Butt Lift by Beach Body

Has anyone bought this one?

I want to try it but its pretty darn expensive; $72 for 3 DVDs!!!!

I want my butt to look rounder. Thoughts?!?!?

I had to delete the link from my post as I received a warning saying my post count must be greater than 25 to post links.

Anyway, google Brazil Butt Lift by Beach Body
Pepino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2012, 02:32 AM   #2  

S/C/G: 198/155/140

Height: 5'9"

I've had the set for awhile...but I just started to try the rotation it comes with. I might add different cardio since it only comes with 1 cardio workout. I'm already doing some walking a few days a week. It's pretty tough... 1 workout is basically non stop various lunges, squats and some cardio moves.

From what I see on the beachbody forums alot of people have had success with this program. Also, if you watch the infomercial the Victoria Secret model Alessandra Ambrosio is in it and says how great the trainer is for shaping her up...so I think that is saying alot since she could get paid a ton to endorse ANY program out there she wants but stuck to this one.

Last edited by ringmaster; 04-04-2012 at 02:33 AM.
ringmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2012, 12:04 PM   #3  

Hmmmm I wonder if this will give me what I'm looking for then. As I don't really need the cardio and other stuff because I already do insanely hard crossfit classes (my 6th class is tonight).

The thing that attracted me is that on the website it said it will build up your butt more than your quads. But if it is just the standard lunges and squats I'm not sure how that is different. I really, really want to make a difference in my butt. My quads build up so much easier!

Thanks so much for your post. It is great to hear from someone that has tried it. Has it improved your bottom? If I did it religiously do you think it would make a difference?
Old 04-04-2012, 03:14 PM   #4  

S/C/G: 198/155/140

Height: 5'9"

There is also floorwork in some of the workout where you lay on your side and do various leg lifts with the band and ankle weights to target the glutes, some moves are new to me and I have done alot of workout videos.

I think it can make a difference if stuck to it and if you need to lose weight stick to a diet.

I'm not really too familiar with crossfit but think it's supposed to be very advanced? So only thing is, BrazilButtLift is a light/no weight program so I wonder if the program might be too easy for you even with the advanced band.
ringmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2012, 10:10 PM   #5  

S/C/G: 123/117/115

Height: 5'3"

Red face

I just got BBL today!! I am going to try it tomorrow and will let you know how hard it is/what the moves are. I am doing the cardio one though so I don't know if I will be too much help :P I am hoping BBL will be a nice change from the ChaLEAN Extreme / TurboFire hybrid I have been doing. I am still going to do follow the hybrid, but sub in some BBL.

How do you like crossfit? I have a ton of at-home workout stuff so I hate to buy something else, but it looks like it really works!!
soreyfitness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2012, 01:48 AM   #6  

Quote:
Originally Posted by soreyfitness View Post
I just got BBL today!! I am going to try it tomorrow and will let you know how hard it is/what the moves are. I am doing the cardio one though so I don't know if I will be too much help :P I am hoping BBL will be a nice change from the ChaLEAN Extreme / TurboFire hybrid I have been doing. I am still going to do follow the hybrid, but sub in some BBL.

How do you like crossfit? I have a ton of at-home workout stuff so I hate to buy something else, but it looks like it really works!!
Oh do let us know how the videos go for you!

Crossfit is insane. That pretty much sums it up. It is so incredibly hard and I am the weakest one there. The place I go to was so intimidating when I first walked in...its in like a garage/warehouse and seriously looked liked some kind of fight club...I almost ran right back out again. I joined with four other people and they all quit (one guy threw up twice!!!). It makes me feel proud that I go but at the same time I have to like pep-talk myself into going because it is like TORTURE! Today I walk like I'm 130 years old!!! Everything is sooooo pulled!!!!!
Old 04-10-2012, 02:34 PM   #7  

S/C/G: 123/117/115

Height: 5'3"

Cool

LOL!! Feeling like a 130 year old will pay off!! I have never worked out in a gym for over a month so I don't know if I could handle a fight-club scenario.

I think BBL is too easy for me though. I kind of wondered when I ordered it, but I was hoping it would just be a lower-impact, fun cardio workout. It is that, but it is not as advanced as I am used to. I did Bum Bum Friday and liked it. I popped in Bum Bum Rapido Saturday--also good but you have to watch your knees from jetting out too far. Then today I did Cardio Axe..I did not like it as much as the other 2. I just felt too silly (nothing against the workout). I ended up popping in HIIT 30 from TurboFire instead. TurboFire & ChaLEAN Extreme as a hybrid is my favorite. Have ya'll tried it?
soreyfitness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2012, 04:56 PM   #8  
threenorns

for that kind of money, the only Brazilian i want lifting my butt is

Last edited by threenorns; 04-10-2012 at 04:59 PM.
Old 04-10-2012, 04:57 PM   #9  
threenorns

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pepino View Post
The place I go to was so intimidating when I first walked in...its in like a garage/warehouse and seriously looked liked some kind of fight club..

now, THAT is my kinda gym!!!!
Old 04-25-2012, 10:19 PM   #10  

LOL that picture post is hilarious!