General chatter Because life isn't just about dieting. Play games, jokes, or share what's new in your life!

Old 04-02-2012, 10:12 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 220/169/150

Height: 5'9"

Default Mass Effect fans? Just finished ME3 *SPOILERS*

DYING to talk about that ending and wondering if there's any fellow ME fans here. I have some issues with the ending(s) but am OK with it (I reloaded and much happier with my second try, as I accidentally approached the option I didn't want) but overall this series has blown me away. It's the most breathtaking, emotional, intense, epic, brilliant game series I have ever come across. I'd compare it to the show LOST with the love and connection you have with some of the characters.. It's just crazy good.

So, if you've played the games join in here!
bsbgirl86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2012, 07:54 PM   #2  

S/C/G: Ticker

Height: 5'1

Woo...for someone writing about video games! I am a huge gamer chick, but ME was never one of my games I've played. I use to watch a friend of mine play it and would have loved to try it out.

Isn't this the last installment? Or am I thinking of Skyrim? Ahh, anywoo how long did it take to finish for you?

*I'm patiently waiting for God of War 4 to come out already lol*
RainbowWimsii87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2012, 09:15 PM   #3  

I got it release day but don't play as often as some people. The ME games do take a lot of time, especially if you do all the side missions, so I love that. You feel like you get your money's worth. Amazing games. I'm a huge gamer myself I only put Skyrim aside because of AC:R. That series is pretty amazing too. Gotta get back to Skyrim but so sad ME is done that I started first over again haha. Oh and to answer your question yeah this is it. It was a trilogy but DLC is on the way that will hopefully make all us fans happy with the ending this time.

And yay for another gamer here! what's better than a female gamer?? Nothing!
Old 04-04-2012, 10:06 AM   #4  
Lifes a Journey

S/C/G: 195/Ticker/170

Height: 5'5

I see Mass Effect everywhere, but it's not something I thought about buying. (maybe I'll buy it when it hits 20 dollars lol) I guess I'm game selective! I love zombies games, (currently playing dead island which is pretty bad ***.) Love resident evil, the older final fantasy's like 7, 8 and 10. I'm not to fond of the newer ones cause it takes forever to level up your life! so lame! I tried to play Skyrim, but I found Fallout much more fun!
MiZTaCCen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2012, 08:29 PM   #5  

S/C/G: Ticker

Height: 5'1

bsbgirl86- I know right! Yay for gamers!! And you know after responding to you last time I talked to some friends and they are majorly suffering from ME loss too. So, it's not just you. Hehe, when you put so much into a game, emotionally, it's bound to do that . I'll be sad when GOW ends. that's my only game hang up atm hehe. Luckily for you ME fans DLC is coming too soothe you all a bit.

MiZTaCCen- Omg dead island is fantastic game! I love that game. I heard a 2 might be in works but not too sure. Are you excited about the new Resident Evil game then?
RainbowWimsii87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2012, 11:58 AM   #6  

Yes!!! Fallout is AMAZING!!!!

yeah, that's true about upcoming DLC. They had just better fix what they messed up. Not sure about your friends but I'm in the Retake Mass Effect boat. That's why I disappeared from this board all week lol I'm on Holdtheline.com

I love zombie games too! Really liked Left 4 Dead. Wanted to try Resident Evil but find it frustrating :/

Edit: I should clarify that lol. I did try RE demo, and wanted to buy, but found demo too difficult and frustrating. I ran out of ammo :/ is the game better than the demo lets on?

Last edited by bsbgirl86; 04-08-2012 at 12:03 PM.
Old 04-09-2012, 08:52 AM   #7  
Lifes a Journey

S/C/G: 195/Ticker/170

Height: 5'5

Quote:
Originally Posted by RainbowWimsii87 View Post
MiZTaCCen- Omg dead island is fantastic game! I love that game. I heard a 2 might be in works but not too sure. Are you excited about the new Resident Evil game then?
Oh a second one would be awesome!! I'm not even CLOSE to being finished this game, I'm only at 8% and have put countless of hours in on it. lol than again most of it wasn't doing quests just going around bashing zombies heads in! But Now I'm in serious game mode for it! haha.

The new Resident Evil 6 coming out in Novemeber?! DAMN RIGHT I AM! omg Orgasm just thinking about it I own all the orginal's for Playstation I would love to buy a game cube just for all the resident evil games on that one! lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by bsbgirl86 View Post
Yes!!! Fallout is AMAZING!!!!

I love zombie games too! Really liked Left 4 Dead. Wanted to try Resident Evil but find it frustrating :/

Edit: I should clarify that lol. I did try RE demo, and wanted to buy, but found demo too difficult and frustrating. I ran out of ammo :/ is the game better than the demo lets on?
Are you talking about RE Operation Raccoon City? If so in the game it's easier to get bullet's they have a lot of ammunition laying around that you can just click on. I think demo's just do things like that to make you go out and buy the game LOL! Also don't be soo trigger happy geez. LOL
MiZTaCCen is offline   Reply With Quote