Old 03-30-2012, 12:41 AM   #1  

Default Checking in again, second month in!

Hello everyone! I'm checking in well into my second month on Medifast and I'm down from an 18 to a 14 in pants size and chugging right along. This is not to say I haven't had temptations and I find myself having to actively distract my attentions from breakfast cereals, specifically Froot Loops. For some reason, the hankering I've been having for those has been ceaseless. Prior to this, I hadn't been much of a Froot Loops kind of girl, but wow this past week, I just can't keep my mind off of 'em. However I have not surrendered!

I also want to say that these losses have not been effortless. I have been going to the gym for an hour each day, save the one day I week I take off to rest (or shop on the internet or whine to friends and co-workers about the season finale of The Walking Dead)

I have been following the Body-For-Life fitness program which alternates between cardio training one day and weight resistance training the next for six days.

Also, and in case anyone was wondering, I've formed an unexpected affinity for the Medifast maple and cinnamon brown sugar oatmeal - something I never would've dreamed I would like. Anyway, still no specific numbers on the weight loss, but man does it feel nice to go out and buy smaller jeans!!

I hope you all are doing well on program and reveling in your everyday successes! You are amazing! Stay inspired!!
Bones1928 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2012, 02:42 PM   #2  

Congrats on dropping down 2 sizes. That is fantastic!
Maurene is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2012, 01:45 AM   #3  
I want big pants!

S/C/G: OMG/OMG/150

Height: 5'2~ish

Yay to that, Bones! There's this commercial I've seen once or twice where this guy is wearing a pair of the token big pants as he's pulling out the waistband to show how big they are and small he is....and he looks at the camera and in a dead pan announcery type way thunders "Do YOU want big pants?"
The first time I saw it, I teared up a little because normally that kinda cheesetasticness cracks me all kinds of up but for that one moment I was thinking "No, I don't want big pants because I already have some....but they fit me."
The second time I saw it my funny bone fired up as usual and I even aspire to having some big pants of my own....that don't fit.

Congratulations on the big pants!
DeFluffinMyStuffin is offline   Reply With Quote