South Beach Diet Fat Chicks on the Beach!

Closed Thread

Old 08-08-2003, 10:35 AM   #1  

Default Hand Blenders

I just typed this message and then it disappeared, so if it pops up twice, I'm sorry! Anyway, I've heard talk about hand blenders and I was wondering if any of you have purchased them, what you think of them and if they are worth the buy. What kind do you have? Thanks!

Anne
Old 08-08-2003, 03:00 PM   #2  
GARDENING ADDICT

I have a GE hand blender that also came with a small food processer attachment. The blender works great for protein shakes but not for thick things like ricotta. The food processer is wonderful for the ricotta desserts and for making homemade salad dressings, grinding pistachios for the Pistachio Chicken recipe, etc. I also have a larger food processer that I use to make multi servings of ricotta desserts. I hardly ever use my large blender now that I have these.
Old 08-08-2003, 03:15 PM   #3  
it's always something

I have a Braun hand blender with attachments, and I love it! I've not pulled my big food processor out in ages.
Old 08-09-2003, 12:01 AM   #4  

I have a Braun handblender with attachments as well and I love it! I use it for smoothies for the kids as well as foods for myself and my hubby. Mashed Cauliflower turned out great with it!! Yum
Closed Thread