Old 03-23-2012, 09:36 AM   #1  
Insanity Fan

S/C/G: 172/172/130

Default New to Site just started Insanity

Hi everyone!

I'm Nicole!

My husband and I started the Insanity Workout program last night! The Fit Test was INTENSE!! But I'm so excited to get home from work to do the work out tonight. It's surprising because I HATE working out, but I think the challenge to push myself is exciting!

Have any of you done the Insanity Program? We decided to take our weekly pictures on Thursdays and we're going to post them on our FB when we're finished! I didn't realize how bad my body had gotten until after looking at those pictures, I really wanted to cry, I knew i was out of shape but wow! Eye opening!!

Looking forward to meeting new and having a support system
nmjworley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2012, 01:13 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 200+/151/125

Height: 5'7"

Insanity was how I lost my first 30 pounds! good luck, it really is fun and the time flies. I loved my results so much I ended up getting The Asylum as well, now doing a P90X2/Asylum hybrid. I am always encouraging people to try beachbody programs. Much cheaper than a gym and trainer and is probably a better workout anyway!
bellona is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2012, 01:42 PM   #3  
Lifes a Journey

S/C/G: 195/Ticker/170

Height: 5'5

I started Insanity Monday, I just finished Cardio Recovery (which was soo boring ugh lol) yesterday and today I'm on Pure Cardio. I'm excited to be almost done week one! I haven't been pushing myself like I know I can through the workouts but whatever it's a 60 day program, I'll have my good weeks and my bad ones...usually happen around TOM cause I lack energy.
MiZTaCCen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2012, 02:30 PM   #4  
Insanity Fan

S/C/G: 172/172/130

HAHA I understand TOM thing, but considering i'm dealing with it now just starting the program and I'm still excited even though I really could use a nap I'm expecting great things. (lets see how I feel on day 15 lol)

It's good to know i'm not the only 20 something doing Insanity! I'm actually keeping a blog so hubby and I can watch our progress through someone else's eyes although i'm not brave enough to post my current pictures ahh!! maybe when I've lost a bit that you can visually see then i can show off the before because I know what the after looks like
nmjworley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2012, 02:41 PM   #5  
Here to Learn

S/C/G: 225/140/135

Height: 5'5"

I just started the second phase of Insanity. It's a hard workout, for sure!
EagleRiverDee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2012, 05:20 AM   #6  
I've left 3FC! Check sig

S/C/G: 195/ticker/130

Height: 5'5"

I used Insanity for 6 freakin' months! I got a bit bored towards the end, obviously, but it was AMAZING and I lost a LOT of weight doing it. I did it while the weather was crap (I'm a runner) and now I've started back up again I see a huge improvement to my fitness.

Welcome to the site and good luck!
Riestrella is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2012, 08:55 AM   #7  
Lifes a Journey

S/C/G: 195/Ticker/170

Height: 5'5

Quote:
Originally Posted by nmjworley View Post
HAHA I understand TOM thing, but considering i'm dealing with it now just starting the program and I'm still excited even though I really could use a nap I'm expecting great things. (lets see how I feel on day 15 lol)

It's good to know i'm not the only 20 something doing Insanity! I'm actually keeping a blog so hubby and I can watch our progress through someone else's eyes although i'm not brave enough to post my current pictures ahh!! maybe when I've lost a bit that you can visually see then i can show off the before because I know what the after looks like
Haha! I actually did Insanity before but didn't do the program the way it was suppose to be done, I just picked the videos I liked the most and did that. I think I quit after about a week. so I'm trying really really HARD to pan this whole thing out...though I skipped friday and Saturdays workout. whoops! But back on track today with week 2...LOL

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riestrella View Post
I used Insanity for 6 freakin' months! I got a bit bored towards the end, obviously, but it was AMAZING and I lost a LOT of weight doing it. I did it while the weather was crap (I'm a runner) and now I've started back up again I see a huge improvement to my fitness.

Welcome to the site and good luck!
6 months! Holy crap woman you must look super amazing
Ah I totally want to get back into running again. I haven't for year but I remember when I was running, (mostly because I had a lot of anger issues which helped me push through it all.) it felt so free, I felt so free and a lot better afterwards...me not so angry anymore (well give and take my good days LOL) so pushing through mentally is tough, but I guess I gotta try!
MiZTaCCen is offline   Reply With Quote