Depression and Weight Issues Have you been diagnosed with depression, are possibly on depression medication, and find it affects your weight loss efforts? Post here for support!

Closed Thread

Old 08-06-2003, 12:55 PM   #1  
Moderator & Happy Chick

Height: 5' 10"

Default Wednesday, Aug 6th

WOW where are all you guys ?

I'm home again today, DD rash got 10000x worse so I took her back to the doctor. this time I got a woman doctor who seemed to know more of what she was doing then the man doctor Grrrr!

Poor thing is as red as a tomato.

Anyway tomorrow I'll be back to work

Have a good one all
Old 08-06-2003, 01:52 PM   #2  
CIN

Default Howdeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

Hello Gals,
How is everyone?

Weight Watchers is gearing up to introduce the latest changes and new products Aug.24th so needless to say I have been reading a lot lately. I am excited about the changes & think the members will be too! Change is always good if you can be flexible!
How appropriate it is called FLEX POINTS.......with Flex Appeal.

Had my annual mammogram this morning....boy that is always such fun! ( but necessary)

Sorry about baby not feeling well and rash Leens.I well remember rashes and all that went with them. !

Katie ( 8 yr old grandaughter) still in pain 6 days after tonsils out.The Dr said it could take 2 weeks!

Poor child!)

Talk to you all later.have a good day!
Cin
Old 08-06-2003, 01:57 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 209/179/160

Height: 5'3"

Hey Leens, I'm so sorry to hear about your DD feeling so bad! I hope the rash clears up quickly!

Cin, it is so good to see a post from you! I hope Katie keeps getting better.

Honestly, I am having one of the worst days that I can remember having in a long time. Part of the problem is that yesterday ended about 2:00 a.m, and today started at 4:30 a.m.. I will not whine, but just wanted to say hi.

hugs,
Cathy
Old 08-06-2003, 05:37 PM   #4  
Divine Gal

Hello.Sorry I wasn't in earlier but I had somethings I had to do today.Went to see my friend Lisa and dropped off her birthday card.Then we proceeded to follow her and her kids to the beach.Where i actually walked.It was nice though there was a breeze coming off the lake and it was nice.I do have to admit though my legs are definately out of shape.Walking on the sand will tone those bad babies though.
I realized that my brother in law is a major pain in my bum too, more so now then ever..My husband and I have been doing WW for almost 3 full weeks now.My brother in law started doing it with us.Until last night; he changed his mind because he created a spreadsheet and then read that WW will sue him if they find out he was trying to sell it.*rolls eyes* He's all about making money.*rolls eyes* I think there is more to life then that.

Other that I am doing well on WW and so is my husband.
Hope everyone is doing well.Talk to yall soon.

Lynnie
Old 08-06-2003, 11:49 PM   #5  

Hi everyone

It is rather late in the day....soon 9 P.M. Had a hectic day.....just getting here now.

Did well with the eating with ediets....tomorrow will be the 6th day....even doing the exercise program.

April
Closed Thread