View Single Post
Old 03-07-2012, 08:00 AM   #10
Fat to Fab and Fit

S/C/G: 185/167.2/122

Height: 5'3"

Down another 1/2 pound: 147.5... gotta love these past TOM weeks. This week's weigh-in will feel good I am already down 2 pounds from last Friday....maybe another 1/2? Do I dare?

I am trying to fast today. -- I ate a jar of pickles (yes a JAR: I can't keep them around because I love them too much) and some olives last night right before bed and I feel swollen. -- Wonder if I had not eaten those how my weight would had been this morning I won't go the full 24 hours, because I snacked on those items around 8 pm, but I will go till 6 pm tonight.

I am VERY sore this morning. We did some side lunges (80) during our walk yesterday and using the poles add some upper body work out. -- Jo I was thinking, you should get some when you walk with your friend, because she goes a bit slower than you do, that way you would add some extra burn to your walks.

Krystal: on that water loss....feels good, I bet!!

Alaskan Nice to see you! I hope you get over your cold soon! -- About body types. I carry my weight on belly/boobs/upper GF who is about same height and weight carries on hips/thighs/legs...we joke that we make one hot woman together

Deb Good idea not to worry about your weigh in... Have FUN in Florida!!!

ETA: My sodium was 7,822

Last edited by Sum38; 03-07-2012 at 08:16 AM.