Old 03-05-2012, 09:25 AM   #3
iowahawkeyemom
Second time around

S/C/G: 181.2/181.2/155

Height: 5'5"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luvleebrown View Post
Hello fellow IP'ers,

I initially began the IP program during the summer of 2010 and I was doing absolutely great on it until one day, after a few months of being on it, I had a rebellious moment involving fried chicken and french fries. Since that time, I have had the hardest time recommitting to the program with the same consistency and tenacity I had for it when I first started. I have tried over and over to do it, but by the end of the day I have gone completely off plan. Today I have decided to commit to the plan again and not to let my past failures impact my current efforts.

I just saw that there is another similar thread dealing with this same issue; however, any advice, encouragement, support, and/or prayers any of you doing the program could offer me, as I embark upon this journey again, would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!
Hi! Looks like we have the same problem. I don't know why it is so hard this time either. Last week I switched and started Weight Watchers and wow, it did not go good for me. I know I didn't give it much time but this weekend I did a lot of soul searching and have decided to go back to IP. I am so mad at myself for gaining weight back after almost reaching my goal within 5 pounds. Today I am headed back into my clinic and going to try and reproduce what I did the first time around. I have to tell myself absolutely NO CHEATS! Once I cheat it is all down hill from there. I think we have to repeatedly tell ourselves just that. No cheating what so ever. I'm going to try that and see what happens. Lots of willpower coming your way. Hoping for the best for all of us out there that need some help along the way.
iowahawkeyemom is offline   Reply With Quote