Old 03-05-2012, 07:47 AM   #1  

Default Simply filling/Core Weekly Chat: Mar 5-Mar 11

new thread
pam920 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2012, 07:48 AM   #2  

Morning. Lost another pound. Makes it 5 lbs in 2 wks. Yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
pam920 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2012, 09:23 AM   #3  

S/C/G: 220/183/140

Height: 5'4"

Pam, congratulations!!! And, thanks for the new thread.

Nothing new here, and I'm not getting back on the scales yet. But, clothes feel good on me and that's always a good measure of progress.

I have NO appointments today except to see the trainer at 1PM, and go to yet another meeting of Denton's gas drilling task force.
Tejas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2012, 09:52 AM   #4  
Southside White Sox Fan

Good Morning Chicks!

Congratulations, Pam! That is HUGE success. What are you doing again? I am getting ready to check out DASH to use in conjunction with WW. I need to get back to meetings. I'm using my test on Monday as an excuse to delay.
Vickie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2012, 02:19 PM   #5  
beachbum

Hi Ladies

Had a busy morning with condo business,and grocery shopping for stables milk & eggs. Otherwise nothings new, the suns out but it still too chilly to be walking along the beach.

Liked the Descendents, Had no idea why people told me it was a sad movie.I didn't cry once,and neither did my other friend. We went to Eli's after all for dinner but the waiter was serving another table. My friend Mary didn't move she went to Fla for 3 weeks to see the Boston Red Soxs play at Spring training games. She has season tickets,her DD went down to Fla with her. I thought I posted that last week.

PAM-Thanks for the new pages,and congrats on your pound lost,and you 5 lb loss in 2 weeks you're doing great. I maintained and this week I'm going to try something new === calorie cycling=== yesterday I'm down 1072 cals and today going up to 1400 and than on Tues back to 1100 and see it that will move the stall.

RHONDA-Glad that your clothes are getting loose,mine are still the same,even though I was told that I looked like I lost inches I really don't think so I will have to take my measurement tomorrow morning before I get dressed.

Have a great day

beach bum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2012, 05:24 PM   #6  

Default newbie

So do you guys have better luck with the simply filling? I have been doing the flex plan and lost about 28 pounds, and have been slowly gaining it back (gained 3...), even with tracking and exercising more. I'm very frustrated!! Figured it's Monday, maybe I should try the simply filling, but wanted some input from some others.
33pk33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2012, 06:00 PM   #7  
focused and aiming

Pam, thank you for the new pages. 5 lbs! I am duly impressed. Way to go, girl!

Vickie, hope you got a good report at the doctor's. I'm back at WW and am feeling great.

Rhonda, you still sound like you're having a busy day.

I go back for wi in the AM. If I get called to sub tomorrow, I'll go to the 4 pm wi. That's the plan. We just had a man out who's going to clean the flowerbeds. I am thrilled! He's my late aunt's brother. He takes care of my son's place and does a tremendous job. What used to be jungle now looks like park. (about 10 acres mostly woods) Hopefully, he'll help our place now, too.
ontarget is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2012, 12:02 AM   #8  

Doing good with my diet.

The house inspection for the house I wanted to buy was today. Way too many problems to still be interested..Termites,mold,water under house,foundation issue.

Good news is that I am looking forward to another summer here with our pool.
Maintaining this place isn't as scarey as it was last year and no one enjoyed
the pool last year or anything else. It will be nice to take my time sorting things and put it on the market when I am ready.( oh the interested guy wanted it for 50 below appraisal,so that deal is off)

With the house deals out of the way I am now moving on to finding a puppy !!!
nancy237 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2012, 04:41 PM   #9  

hmm, I thought I had posted. Guess it didn't go through.

Nancy, enjoy your settled time and new puppy! No doubt people will feel more spirited around the house and pool this year.

Sandra, may I assume that you are not going to the meet in Roanoke? We may be down your way around Memorial Day. I'll let you know.
Old 03-06-2012, 07:32 PM   #10  
focused and aiming

Nancy, you sound much calmer now that all has slowed down. Get that puppy and keep on with your diet. You're doing extremely well. Kudos!!

Rhonda, we are not going to Roanoke. I should have told you sooner. I just forgot. As soon as weather permits, we'll set up our outdoor FITA (bullseye) target and start training for TX ST SR Games Mar. 25 @ Canyon Lake. I'll be waiting to hear about your trip down here around Memorial Day.

I went to WW today and had a good loss. I'm not being secretive. I'm going to post results in my signature thingee. I made caramelized turnips again today so now we're out of turnips our neighbor gave us. They were delicious!! (And I'm not a turnip girl.)

Biggest Loser tonight! Ya'll have a good evening.
Old 03-06-2012, 09:00 PM   #11  

Just call me Mrs . Robinson !!!

Today a cute young fella was helping me decide on a stereo at Walmart. He was sorta flirting, so I said "if I were younger I would have to ask you out"

He said proudly "well I am 19" like that should change everything LOL.
I told him "I wish I were" & he then asked me if I were married !!

I had to laugh and I told him that was not the problem but the fact that he was young enough to be my grandson was a bit of a problem..

We both had a good laugh & it was harmless, but if he were few years younger I might of been arrested LOL

Down to 147. My cousin and I are trying to decide a reward when we lose 5 more pounds. We are both doing low carb.

Last edited by nancy237; 03-06-2012 at 09:45 PM.
Old 03-06-2012, 09:28 PM   #12  
focused and aiming

Nancy, you go girl!! And congrats on being down to 147.
Old 03-06-2012, 11:55 PM   #13  

19? He's old enough. What's the problem? Well, there's that; what do you talk about?
Old 03-07-2012, 12:46 AM   #14  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tejas View Post
19? He's old enough. What's the problem? Well, there's that; what do you talk about?

You guys are so funny !!!!
Old 03-07-2012, 10:50 AM   #15  
focused and aiming

(Couldn't resist) Nancy, you're a hot mama.

Last edited by ontarget; 03-07-2012 at 10:52 AM.