Old 03-01-2012, 09:16 PM   #1  
Post-Master

S/C/G: 235/213/150

Height: 5'7"

Default Friends and Losers March 2012

What's up, Losers?

I am beginning to get settled into my new house...but I have sooooo much work to do. My mom has been here most of the time, and she now has a cold. The doc kind of scared her and told her that if she spikes a fever it could go really quick. I sure hope this isn't the end. I just got here, and I would really like just a few days with her.

My eating over the move was not great. I am up just a bit, a pound or so, but I did get right back OP yesterday. I hope my sclae shows a zero net gain....but I will try to get on here in the a.m. and let you all know.

I am so happy to see everyone is still actively posting and working hard. Keep it up girls
xoxo
Mama Nicole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2012, 11:14 AM   #2  
DixieChick

S/C/G: 175/150/140

Morning Ladies! Happy March. I'm finally a grandma. He is beautiful. Born March 1st.

This starts a whole new month for us. Re-didicate / commit to making good choices and sticking to plan. I myself will take a day here and there to reward myself just to breakup the monotany and keep my body guessing as to what I'm doing and that has seemed to work for me.

Nichole - Congrats on the Move. Hope your time spent with your Mother is awesome.

Dairly Fairy: Your trigger being Diet Mt. Dew is interesting to me. I would like to know what some of the triggers are for you other ladies.

JM: I too want something "sweet" after a meal. For some reason its like something is missing and I am still waiting on something and don't stop looking for it until I get it. I just have to get an orange or part of my protein bar to "curb" it. It works. It must be something "all in my head". Cause I can tell you for sure its not cause I am still hungry.

I still don't have an end goal weight in mind. Just tyring to be better to myself. Good Luck and Happy Losses this month.

Last edited by aguerin; 03-02-2012 at 11:31 AM.
aguerin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2012, 03:41 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 166/see ticker/130

Height: 5'2"

Hi!

This is my second day doing LAWL. I'm excited but I'm also nervous because my weight loss counselor didn't explain what I can/can't eat after I finish this 5 day plateau breaker. I've also done some reading and it doesn't seem like anybody else started LAWL with a plateau breaker. Let me know if I'm wrong!
tonimaroni2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2012, 04:19 PM   #4  
Post-Master

Congrats, Amy . Being a Grandma is THE BEST!!!!! It definitely gives you great incentive to stay healthy . I am sooo happy for you!!!!

My WI was good, and I was down a pound, so I am happy and motivated to keep it up. I went grocery shopping and I am set for a healthy weekend. I vow to lose 0.2 over the weekend again. It really seems to keep me on track to think of it that way.

JM....way to go staying strong...and how adorable is Josie?

Ok, must get something done today.........
xoxo
Old 03-03-2012, 08:42 AM   #5  
Bring sexy back

Height: 5'6"

Nicole, I'm sure things will come off pretty quickly from the "move weight." I hope your mom is doing better today.

Amy: congrats on that grandbaby! What an exciting thing to be going on in your life!

My youngest has a fever with no other symptoms...over 102. I'm staying home with him this morning while my husband gives a speech on little league opening day (he's the local president). I wish I could hear him speak but I do not miss being in the craziness. Hopefully we can make Eli's game at 4. I'm in full scale allergy attack. I haven't weighed the last couple days but I'm still on plan.

Amy my other triggers are CEREAL. I cannot deal with certain cereals in the house (i'm looking at you cocoapuffs!). When I was young I came home to an empty house and being a kid all I could fix was cereal or fruit. Which do you think I chose??

Last night we wet to schlotzky's and I got the chicken ceasar salad. They bring this plate of chicken and lettuce to me and say "what kind of dressing do you want?" UMMMM...CEASAR!!! They didn't have it. I very sweetly said "well don't you think that would have been good information to have before you brought my food out?" I love going there because it is quiet but not the brightest employees. Everybody there is just a skosh off.

Everybody have a great weekend and stay on plan the best you can!
Dairy Fairy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2012, 08:43 AM   #6  
Bring sexy back

Toni- good luck with the plan. Stay prepared with your food purchases and don't be afraid to get creative with the way you put the foods on the list together.
Old 03-04-2012, 10:19 PM   #7  
Joni - Atlanta, GA

Height: 5'3"

Quick check in (I posted in February - DUH!!)
Nicole - just wanted you to know I'm thinking about you and all you have going on.......
I'm doing calorie counting using My Fitness Pal and trying to work out more....I really like MFP - so easy and it's amazing how quickly those calories add up.......
Too much technology and work is so busy - that's my excuse for limited posting. I wanted to see if Jillian was here - she looks amazing (STILL) on her facebook page!
Joni135 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2012, 11:19 PM   #8  

This is a quiet thread, hoping someone is still doing LAWL with me.

My official WI day isn't until Thursday, but after 4 days I've already lost 4 lbs!! I've been sticking to the plan very closely, except that I haven't been eating my midmorning starch because I'm always still full from breakfast.
Old 03-05-2012, 12:25 AM   #9  
Post-Master

Joni....what is your myfitnesspal name?

Hi Toni . This thread has been rather quiet.....but it goes in spurts.
Old 03-05-2012, 09:38 AM   #10  
DixieChick

S/C/G: 175/150/140

Happy Monday Morning Ladies!

Nichole: Congrats on the WL and hope your Mom is doing well.

The weekend was crazy. The baby is still in the Hospital for observation. Nothing major, just being cautious I guess. New Parents are heartbroken, but I am trying to keep them calm.

DairyFairy: That is so funny. (i'm looking at you cocoapuffs!). I am past the temptation, but have just decided that a day or two a week I can take the day off and have a few indulges (creamer in my coffee, an extra Lite Yogurt, Reese Pieces at the Hospital cause I'm stressed, LOL).

I know this sounds like a whiner, but I'm not happy that my clothes are "baggin" on me now. I look like a homeless person and messy. I guess thats the reason for the indulges too. I'm not ready to buy more clothes, so I may be sabatoging my efforts. I will focous on changing that when things calm down.

I have to go to ATL this week for traing also so that may be pushing me backward.
aguerin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2012, 05:26 PM   #11  
Bring sexy back

Toni- what are you eating for breakfast that is keeping you full? 4 lbs is fantastic!

Y'all I measured today and I have lost 2 inches around my chest band and 2 inches on my waist! I tried on some of my pants that most recently fit and they didn't feel painfully tight around my thighs/hips. I'm really excited that I'm already seeing a change. I was down to 1 pair of jeans so even 1 more pair that fits is awesome for me.

Amy- Girl go buy yourself something that makes you look fabulous and show off your weight loss. DO NOT fall into my stretchy pants trap of growing to fill out my clothes. I'm sorry the baby is still under observation. It seems like they are more and more cautious about newborns. I hope it's just another case of CYA on the part of the doctors.
Old 03-05-2012, 10:39 PM   #12  

Congratulations on the inches lost!! That's awesome, I would be ecstatic for 2 inches off my waist.

For breakfast i've been having my morning skinny stick drink, an LA Lite, and an apple. I don't normally eat breakfast this early so maybe that's why I'm getting full.

I start the 2 day takeoff tomorrow - looking forward to something new.
Old 03-06-2012, 08:04 AM   #13  
Bring sexy back

2 day takeoff? Prayers are with you. You WILL lose a bunch though!

I am excited because I got my period yesterday even though I never blew up on the scale. Maybe this means a big loss will come when the period leaves? In any case I am just glad it wasn't the cyst acting up. I should probably keep up with things better.
Old 03-06-2012, 10:06 AM   #14  

Prayers are with me?? LOL What does that mean? I don't know if I should be nervous or excited!
Old 03-06-2012, 07:47 PM   #15  
mar

Quote:
Originally Posted by tonimaroni2 View Post
Prayers are with me?? LOL What does that mean? I don't know if I should be nervous or excited!
Hi Toni, I read a post u wrote a few days ago about the bead diet. I started it on Sunday with a milk day and so far so good. R u doing it?
mar is offline   Reply With Quote