Old 03-04-2012, 12:40 PM   #1  

Red face Here I go -

Hi everyone, just started my QWLC program on 2/16 and within 5 days had lostf 10 whole lbs!! But for last week have been really going up / down with holding onto water!
I can honestly say I do like this program, and am trying NOT to cheat but how did everyone else do with their cravings at the beginning?
Can't wait to see the other 90 lbs to melt away!
Glad this forum is here for us!
thanks

Janet
onmyway2sucsx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2012, 01:10 PM   #2  
Shifty Werewolf

S/C/G: 285/209/165

Height: 5'5"

I find the longer I go without sweet treats the less I crave them. Those are the only things I ever really crave that I can't have (if I'm craving carrots or chicken I give in to those sort of cravings because I think sometimes our bodies *know* what we need). It's that first week or so that's the hardest though. And even one cookie will bring all the craving back in full force so, for me, it's all or nothing.

When I lost the majority of my weight back in 2010 I did get to where I could have the occasional dessert without it starting cravings but that was 3 or 5 months in to the weight loss and it was always 1) planned, 2) away from home, and 3) reasonably sized.

Accepting that I will forever have to live with those three rules is hard for me but I'm working on it.
Vladadog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2012, 05:41 PM   #3  
Tired Of Just Surviving

S/C/G: 315/272/215

Height: 5'7

The longer you stay on plan the less you have those cravings. Congratulations on taking the first step on your journey.
SmallSteps is offline   Reply With Quote