Old 02-21-2012, 12:19 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 175.5/ticker/145

Height: 5.5

Default What are ya'll eating??

Hello. Can ya'll post what you are eating and points? This really helps me get ideas. ME:

Breakfast:
Lean Breakfast Pocket 7pts
coffee with one creamer 1pt

Lunch:
Grilled chk kaboob with veggies (2) 7pts
salad 0pts

Snacks will be fruit (0)

Dinner will be chk soft tacos and rice w/ corn- 10 pts

Still have 2 pts, hmmm...
katiesho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2012, 02:11 PM   #2  
Sue

S/C/G: 225/185/155

Height: 5'7"

today:
coffee/lowfat milk 2
banana 0
instant oatmeal 3

Joseph's pita round 2
x lean pastrami 2
pea pods 0
chips 4

1 c pasta 5
grilled chicken 3
artichoke hearts 0
mushrooms 0

That leaves me with 10 so maybe a cup of sorbet (4) or warm apple slices with granola (4) for a treat after dinner.
mahtha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2012, 09:24 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 245/181/135

Height: 5'3"

Breakfast-
Three egg whites (1)
Nonfat cream cheese, rolled up inside (1)

At work-
1/4 cantaloupe, cubed (0)

Commute home (this is when I used to eat candy/chips)-
Banana

Lunch-
Southwest Blackbean quesadilla (14)
Salsa (0)

Dinner-
Chicken thigh (4)
Baked carrots (0)

Dessert-
1/4 slice pound cake (2)
Frozen strawberries, thawed (0)
Cool whip (1)

I try to eat the bulk of my points midday, with the idea that next week I'll start walking/jogging before lunch. In case you are wondering - I only work part-time in the summer. A great opportunity to try to make this work.
MoeAnn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2012, 10:38 PM   #4  

im on sft but i eat alotta bh ham, turkey breast, low carb pasta and a ton of fruits and veggies.
cancersuckseggs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2012, 05:20 PM   #5  

So far today:

Breakfast:
Zucchini, herbs, sauteed in 1 tsp olive oil 1
1 egg 2
coconut water 1
Ultra InflamX
(supplement for tummy troubles) 3
grapefruit, banana, green tea 0

Lunch:
5 grape leaves with rice 5
mixed veggies stir-fryed in peanut sauce 2 (for the sauce)

Dinner:
Haven't eaten yet I have 12 more points though
Sandypants is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2012, 05:52 PM   #6  
Laura

Location: The beautiful Pacific Northwest! Tacoma, Washington

S/C/G: 330/268/150

Lightbulb

My mom and I are doing weight watchers together from home. We have found some great things we LOVE! (we do the older points version not the points plus so these values are based on calories/fat/fiber so adjust accordingly)

Thomas™ makes great bagel thins. In yummy bagel flavors like plain, cinnamon, and my favorite Everything. They are only 1 POINT! Awesome

Weight Watchers™ makes an incredible icecream bar similar to Snickers™ but only 3 POINTS and its to die for!

Bush's™ baked beans with bacon and extra brown sugar = only 2 POINTS fora 1/2 cup

Kraft™ shredded fat free cheddar cheese is only 1 POINT for 1/4 cup. It seems rubbery or clumpy in the bag but the clumps break up easily and it has good texture. Melts great!

Laughing Cow™ spreadable cheese wedges. Only 1 POINT and come in lots of flavors. I love the garlic one. They are great with bagels, crackers, or celery sticks.

Special K™ Crackers and Cracker Chips 2 POINTS for 27 crackers or chips. Both are baked not fried. The "chips" are made with potatoes and brown rice for a light texture. They're yummy.

Rold Gold™ cheddar cheese pretzels are my fave snack! 20 mini twist pretzels = 2 POINTS!!!

High fiber cereals keep my points low but make feel fuller. My faves are General Mills caramel Fiber One™ 1 cup= 3 POINTS, General Mills caramel Cheerios™ 1 cup = 2 POINTS, General Mills Basic 4™ 1 cup = 3 POINTS, Kellogg's Frosted Mini Wheats maple and brown sugar 25 biscuits = 3 POINTS. (I like to eat them with banana slices and 1% milk)

Oikos™ 0% fat greek yogurt. Very high in protein! The individual cup is a generous serving for 3 POINTS.

Trop50™ orange juice is only 1 POINT for an 8 oz glass.

Sargento's™ Ultimate thin sliced deli style cheese. I luv the colby jack! Each slice only has 40 calories. 1 POINT per slice. I know it also comes in swiss.

I like Lean Cuisine™ and Smart Ones™ entrees for lunches or quick dinners. I round out my meals with a big salad. They vary in points from 3 to 8

Skinny Cow™ makes lots of 2 and 3 POINT icecream bars that don't even taste lite!

Butterball™ turkey bacon tastes just like pork bacon and it's only 1 POINT for 2 slices!! It's really good, especially if u make it crispy.
Also, Jimmy Dean™ turkey sausage is delicious! 3 POINTS per serving (2 patties)

I HOPE THIS HELPS! I LOVE HEARING WHAT PEOPLE LIKE. IT STINKS TO BUY A PRODUCT THAT SAYS IT'S DELICIOUS ONLY TO FIND IT TASTES LIKE CARDBOARD AND COSTS MORE THAN THE BRAND YOU USUALLY BUY. I LIKE SHARING MY FAVORITE FINDS AND PASSING IT ON. IT MAKES STICKING TO A DIET MUCH EASIER WHEN I HAVE HEALTHY OPTIONS I ACTUALLY WANNA EAT! GOOD LUCK!
Chubbygirl253 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2012, 12:31 PM   #7  
Fatty-atty-umpkin

Height: 5'4"

Here's a typical menu for me for the day:

Breakfast:
1 large egg - 2 pts OR Cream of Wheat - 3 pts
3 strips of microwave bacon - 2 pts
1 fruit (usually banana or orange) - 0 pts

Lunch:
"Flat Out" Light Original Bread - 2 pts
Turkey Breast (2 oz.) - 2 pts
Fruit (varies) - 0 pts
Sugar Free Jell-O - 0 pts

Dinner:
Dinner always varies for me, but I use the bulk of my points on dinner because that's when I'm at my hungriest. I try to incorporate veggies here, but it's hard for me because I'm not a huge veggie lover.

Snacks:
Skinny Tzatziki - 0 pts
Sugar Free Fudge Bars (store brand) - 1 pt
Natural, No Sugar Added Applesauce - 0 pts
Sugar Free Jell-O - 0 pts
kc82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2012, 12:50 AM   #8  
Laura

Location: The beautiful Pacific Northwest! Tacoma, Washington

S/C/G: 330/268/150

Smile tonight I had the best dinner!

I had:
a small steak sauteed with sliced mushrooms (5pts)
a baked potato (3pts) with 1/4 c fat free cheese (1pt) and sour cream (3pts)
corn on the cob (1pt)
asparagus (0pts)
salad (2pts for the dressing)

I splurged on this 15 pt dinner because I had a lite breakfast and lunch and I still have about 10 pts left over!

What do you have when you splurge or have lots of points to use?

Last edited by Chubbygirl253; 07-11-2012 at 12:51 AM.
Chubbygirl253 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2012, 03:50 PM   #9  
Work in Progress

S/C/G: 186/working on it/148

Height: 5'5"

I use the old point system too so I will just list the foods and you can do the counting
Breakfast is usually a baggie of chopped celery (I know odd but talk about getting full, get my fiber, and the days veggies) or some 1/2 cup egg beaters and salsa

Lunch is usually a homemade broth based soup that includes some protien (today it was a southwest version- leftover roasted chicken, one cob of corn, 1/2 onion, can of black beans, can of diced tomatos and homemade chicken broth) this all comes to 2pt per serving

Dinner: a protein usually chicken or seafood, then a starchy veggie, and I usually have a glass or two of wine
nancylmrn is offline   Reply With Quote