Exercise! Love it or hate it, let's motivate each other to just DO IT!

Old 02-21-2012, 12:28 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 319/307/145

Height: 5'8"

Exclamation Quick! I need motivation!

I'm supposed to exercise in 30 minutes and I'm lacking motivation and energy. I really don't want to do it but I really need it.
Could someone please help me out?
Softykins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2012, 01:26 PM   #2  

I might be a little too late, but if you haven't gone, get up and go! Just do it! There's so much inspiration here, check out the Success Stories forum and think about the day you'll be able to post something other than 'Congratulations' there! You might not want to do it now, but if you get up and just do it, you'll be so happy that you did, as opposed to the regret you'll feel if you don't. I know I'm about to go!
thinkfit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2012, 02:30 PM   #3  
Calorie Counter

S/C/G: 195/195/170

Height: 5'3"

Did you exercise? Do not look for MOTIVATION to do it, COMMIT to your healthy lifestyle, INCLUDING exercise. COMMIT everyday and you will see great results!
NEMom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2012, 02:42 PM   #4  

S/C/G: 160/136/125

Height: 5'6

Exercising can suck sometimes BUT, think of how awesome you are going to feel when you are done! You are going to have endorphins running through you, you are going to be glad you pushed yourself out that door, and you are going to be done in not too long! Once you are done, you are going to be glad you did it. You can do it! Get up, put your exercise stuff on, and push yourself out that door and feel those endorphins!!!! You can do it!!!!!!
WinterRunner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2012, 08:09 PM   #5  

S/C/G: 319/307/145

Height: 5'8"

Thank you ladies! I appreciate it
I did workout today - I didn't push myself as much as I should have but I did it, nonetheless!! Now I'll see if I can do it again tomorrow. I find it so hard!!
The fact that I don't lose weight makes it all the more tough.
Softykins is offline   Reply With Quote