Thread: Wonderslim #6
View Single Post
Old 02-07-2012, 08:22 AM   #277

S/C/G: 326/186/163

Height: 67 in

Default Good Morning

It's so good to see our new posters on the board. Welcome Paige and PLP.
Terrific job on the weight loss Nowisthetime! I think this is going to work really well for you. Chattie: Don't worry about a chocolate chip slip...we all have triggers that are especially hard. If they don't quit running those Denney's french toast commercials on TV, I'm going to have to have an intervention to keep from going there!
Sara: I've found the food to be tasty as well. (Of course, some things more than others!) The carmel pecan butter bars (I think that's the way they are listed) are really good. I've also enjoyed the bbq cheerio looking snacks. They are great when you want something salty to snack on.
We can all do this! One day at a time, one step at a time, or as Shero says one calorie at a time!
Toy: You are so sweet. Thank you for the bony comment. I could weigh 75 pounds and still look pudgy. haha. It was actually funny, I was in church Sunday and rubbed my hand across my neck and felt my collar bone. Kinda startled me at first...I thought "What have you done to your shoulder?" haha.
ExTex: Are you ok? Missing your posts!

Everyone, have a great, on plan day!
Praising God for every ounce lost!