Old 01-29-2012, 09:25 AM   #1  
Second time around

S/C/G: 181.2/181.2/155

Height: 5'5"

Default Second Time Around Encouragement (Previously hard time restarting)

We hit the 500 post mark on our last thread and it was closed. Here's a new one to keep us motivated.
iowahawkeyemom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2012, 09:28 AM   #2  

Thanks for starting the new thread, iowa...

hugs
Aunt Sheshie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2012, 10:08 AM   #3  
Restarting IP 100%

S/C/G: 272/see signature/165

Height: 5.6

Thanks for opening this thread again, I totally belong in here having gone through all the struggles to go back OP after I intentionally took a Christmas brake thinking it would be no problem restarting on January 1st, but instead I kept on trying and failing until January 25th. Lesson learned, I will never cheat again nor stop before reaching my target weight
sandralosingweight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2012, 10:22 AM   #4  
Started IP 7/7/2010

S/C/G: 301/215 Restart 245/249/185

Height: 5'9"

Thanks for starting the new thread. Hope everyone is having an awesome weekend!
Marionm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2012, 11:09 AM   #5  
it's my time to shine!

S/C/G: 240/150/145

Height: 5'4

thanks for the new thread!

Quote:
.44 is not a very big difference. And 15 pounds! Does she have a LOT to lose?

If you do boot camp, still drink lots and lots of water and maybe 1 T oil? Pat, what do you think?

thank you, Linden.

from what I figured out, her starting weight was 206 lbs so she definitely has more weigh to lose then I do.

not sure I can pull through and win but I would sure love to... the $880.00 prize would be nice to spend.

I am going to not have any restricted items this week and maybe will try bootcamp next week. I need every pound I can get!
Mom3LoveBugs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2012, 11:21 AM   #6  
Restarting IP 100%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mom3LoveBugs View Post
thanks for the new thread!

thank you, Linden.

from what I figured out, her starting weight was 206 lbs so she definitely has more weigh to lose then I do.

not sure I can pull through and win but I would sure love to... the $880.00 prize would be nice to spend.

I am going to not have any restricted items this week and maybe will try bootcamp next week. I need every pound I can get!
Hi Sara,

I got a little bit confused when u said that you will not have any restricted this week and maybe do boot camp next week cause I thought that not having a restricted a day is what we call boot camp, so can u tell me then what is the bootcamp you do? You are not talking about them exercise bootcamp are you?

Last edited by sandralosingweight; 01-29-2012 at 11:26 AM.
Old 01-29-2012, 11:43 AM   #7  
it's my time to shine!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sandralosingweight View Post
Hi Sara,

I got a little bit confused when u said that you will not have any restricted this week and maybe do boot camp next week cause I thought that not having a restricted a day is what we call boot camp, so can u tell me then what is the bootcamp you do? You are not talking about them exercise bootcamp are you?

Linden gave me the info on boot camp....

Quote:
The original definition of boot camp, from the manual as it was a year ago was 4-5 packets a day, all the vegetables, salad, oil, and water and no more than a week in duration.
you do not have any animal protein but instead increase your packets
Old 01-29-2012, 12:16 PM   #8  
Restarting IP 100%

Quote:
Linden gave me the info on boot camp....

you do not have any animal protein but instead increase your packets
Tank you

I don't believe I could be this strict cause I look forward to my restricted and my supper.

Good luck and keep us posted
Old 01-29-2012, 01:33 PM   #9  
Elissa

S/C/G: 191/145/135

Hello, 2nd time around friends!! I wanted to check in on all of you and to report that I have stayed 100% OP this weekend, it's been months since I could make that claim. Thank you so much for all of your support and encouragement. Last night my family indulged in Dairy Queen - not me, I am getting so strong!!! Have a great Sunday
Elissa
LaLibE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2012, 01:40 PM   #10  

S/C/G: 234/231/180

Height: 5' 8"

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaLibE View Post
Hello, 2nd time around friends!! I wanted to check in on all of you and to report that I have stayed 100% OP this weekend, it's been months since I could make that claim. Thank you so much for all of your support and encouragement. Last night my family indulged in Dairy Queen - not me, I am getting so strong!!! Have a great Sunday
Elissa
Good for you!!! It will all be worth it!!! Staying OP will get us to goal faster..and then you can enjoy DQ in some cute "skinny" clothes!!! Keep it up chickie!!!
New Englander is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2012, 02:17 PM   #11  
Restarting IP 100%

[QUOTE=LaLibE;4194085]Hello, 2nd time around friends!! I wanted to check in on all of you and to report that I have stayed 100% OP this weekend, it's been months since I could make that claim. Thank you so much for all of your support and encouragement. Last night my family indulged in Dairy Queen - not me, I am getting so strong!!! Have a great Sunday
Elissa[/QUO

Hello Lali

I thought about you today since we both restarted together and you supported me a lot. Happy to learn that you are strongly back on track. It is going well for me being OP but I am so sick and going to the clinic tomorrow, I think I have to miss some work days in order to recover.

Last edited by sandralosingweight; 01-29-2012 at 02:23 PM.
Old 01-29-2012, 02:42 PM   #12  
it's my time to shine!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaLibE View Post
Elissa

good for you for not having any!

my oldest son had a friend spend the night last night so they chose to have pizza for dinner and of course my husband took them to the movie store and they brought home tons of junk as well.... I stayed strong though!
Old 01-29-2012, 03:25 PM   #13  
Elissa

Hello Lali

I thought about you today since we both restarted together and you supported me a lot. Happy to learn that you are strongly back on track. It is going well for me being OP but I am so sick and going to the clinic tomorrow, I think I have to miss some work days in order to recover.[/QUOTE]

Awe, sorry you are sick!! Some TLC and I hope you will be better before you know it!

When I read your post Sandra about your husbands training it was like reading my own feelings of inadequacy... By reminding you that you deserve this meant that I needed to look at myself too - I deserve the best! This site is amazing, I have read where some compare our food addictions to alcoholism. When alcoholics are in recovery part of their journey includes helping others with their recovery. That's what we get from each other... by trying to offer support to others we keep ourselves honest. Sorry for rambling, I just want you all to know that what you write here means something. Thanks
Old 01-29-2012, 03:26 PM   #14  
Second time around

S/C/G: 181.2/181.2/155

Beautiful day here today. Took my girls on a longer walk than usual. I'm going to try and do boot camp for this week to get myself going strong. I just have to keep myself busy and off of the couch today. I thought I may not have been getting all my water in so I measured how much my glasses actually holds with a measuring cup. I was right. I've been short on the amount so upped my amount.

Everyone have a great day!
iowahawkeyemom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2012, 03:26 PM   #15  
Elissa

Quote:
good for you for not having any!

my oldest son had a friend spend the night last night so they chose to have pizza for dinner and of course my husband took them to the movie store and they brought home tons of junk as well.... I stayed strong though!
OH boy, movie munchies! Good for you for staying strong