Old 01-25-2012, 12:54 PM   #1  

Default What's the difference...

between the preconditioning and beige menu? I'm new to this and i'm kinda like trying to figure this out on my own. I would be greatful for any help and advice.

Thank you
tiredofbeingtired is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2012, 01:02 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 260/245.5/160

Height: 5'7"

Not much. On the beige menu (same one I'm on), you can only have certain proteins 2x per week where on pre-conditioning, you could have those proteins anytime.

Also, on pre-conditioning, I remember that portions weren't an issue, but they are on the beige menu.
LeoTheLioness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2012, 09:44 PM   #3  
Started Aug 2010

S/C/G: 263/150/195

Height: 5'5"

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeoTheLioness View Post
Not much. On the beige menu (same one I'm on), you can only have certain proteins 2x per week where on pre-conditioning, you could have those proteins anytime.

Also, on pre-conditioning, I remember that portions weren't an issue, but they are on the beige menu.
Also on preconditioning, you could eat every "food group" at every meal. The preconditioning menu is more of a list of foods you can choose from while "detoxing" from caffeine, alcohol, and refined sugars/carbs. It's not really a meal plan.

The beige menu (or any menu, for that matter), tells you what groups you can choose from for each meal, and what portion sizes to eat. For example, you need to eat protein & starch for breakfast, but no fruit; protein, veggie, and fruit for lunch, but no starch.
teacherlady79 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2012, 05:05 PM   #4  

Thank you
tiredofbeingtired is offline   Reply With Quote