Closed Thread

Old 01-25-2012, 11:47 AM   #1  
Started IP April 27, 2011

S/C/G: 408//199/199

Height: 5'8

Default Home of the 100%

Yesterday many of us got aggravated with the talk of all of the cheating, It was suggested that we start a thread for us that stay OP 100% to have a HOME to come too. Where we can support each other while being Faithful to the plan with no cheating.

WELCOME HOME LADIES and GENTS!!!
Old 01-25-2012, 11:57 AM   #2  
Restarting IP 100%

S/C/G: 272/see signature/165

Height: 5.6

May I join once I recommit myself to the program 100%? Let's say after 4 weeks of being 100% back? Cause believe it or not, I WANT to be back 100% like I once was, it is just that I went through a hard time recommitting to the program.

Will you take me back? I hope so
Old 01-25-2012, 12:10 PM   #3  

Of course you can join BUT.....if you cheat...please post it somewhere else...THIS IS GOING TO BE a POSITIVE THREAD!!!!
Old 01-25-2012, 12:12 PM   #4  

S/C/G: 294.6/see ticker/145

Height: 5'5"

AAAhhhh sigh of relief...to have a place to call home again Thanks wuv for starting the new thread

Woke up with a migraine this morning and i'm also much thirstier than usual..already drank 2½l.

Guess what, naked on my home scale this morning..i was 199.8. Now it doesn't count as i only consider weight on my WI day with my coach's scale but keep your fingers crossed that i get there by saturday with all my clothes on

I have already planned what i'm going to do for myself once i reach 100lbs loss

Have a great day everyone!
Old 01-25-2012, 12:14 PM   #5  

OK OK OK....DRUM ROLL PLEASE!!!!......i may have stayed the same last week but this week I loss 6lbs!!!!!....I am super excited I also loss 5 inches this week. So I am short 2 days to making 9 months on the Ideal Protein Program and have loss 124lbs and 82 inches over all (hips, breast, thorax, waist, arm and thigh). I have gone from a size 36 pants to a loose size 24, Bra a VERY FULL 54DD to a 42C, and shirts from a tight 5x to a 2x almost in an XL. This has been the best 9 months in my life. I have 13lbs left to go to reach my original goal of 250lbs, once I hit that I will continue to my next and final goal of 200lbs!!.....I want to be there by my one year anniversary of being on Ideal Protein.

THIS just goes to show you that IF you stick to it THE POUNDS WILL COME OFF!!!!!
Old 01-25-2012, 12:15 PM   #6  
Restarting IP 100%

S/C/G: 272/see signature/165

Height: 5.6

Quote:
Originally Posted by wuv2bloved View Post
Of course you can join BUT.....if you cheat...please post it somewhere else...THIS IS GOING TO BE a POSITIVE THREAD!!!!

OK, how about that: I PROMISE not to cheat ever again until I reach my ideal weight of 150 pounds and go through maintenance and arrive to the point where I have a cheat day (phase 4 I think).

Actually, today, as I called mom I promised her the exact same thing, and she is the person I cherish the most in the whole universe, she is the most amazing person and I am blessed having her as my mom, so NO CHEATING - Promise.

I know it is hard, but not impossible.

I WILL DO IT, I promise I will.
Old 01-25-2012, 12:15 PM   #7  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Busymomx4 View Post
AAAhhhh sigh of relief...to have a place to call home again Thanks wuv for starting the new thread

Woke up with a migraine this morning and i'm also much thirstier than usual..already drank 2½l.

Guess what, naked on my home scale this morning..i was 199.8. Now it doesn't count as i only consider weight on my WI day with my coach's scale but keep your fingers crossed that i get there by saturday with all my clothes on

WOOHOO!!!!!....199 is awesome, maybe ONE DAY I will see that number....lol...maybe I will just skip 200 and go to 199....hahaha....Hope your Migrane goes away. What do you have planned for your 100lb loss?
Old 01-25-2012, 12:16 PM   #8  

Quote:
OK OK OK....DRUM ROLL PLEASE!!!!......i may have stayed the same last week but this week I loss 6lbs!!!!!....I am super excited I also loss 5 inches this week. So I am short 2 days to making 9 months on the Ideal Protein Program and have loss 124lbs and 82 inches over all (hips, breast, thorax, waist, arm and thigh). I have gone from a size 36 pants to a loose size 24, Bra a VERY FULL 54DD to a 42C, and shirts from a tight 5x to a 2x almost in an XL. This has been the best 9 months in my life. I have 13lbs left to go to reach my original goal of 250lbs, once I hit that I will continue to my next and final goal of 200lbs!!.....I want to be there by my one year anniversary of being on Ideal Protein.

THIS just goes to show you that IF you stick to it THE POUNDS WILL COME OFF!!!!!
Congrats Wuv...what a fantastic WI
Old 01-25-2012, 12:17 PM   #9  

Quote:
Originally Posted by sandralosingweight View Post

OK, how about that: I PROMISE not to cheat ever again until I reach my ideal weight of 150 pounds and go through maintenance and arrive to the point where I have a cheat day (phase 4 I think).

Actually, today, as I called mom I promised her the exact same thing, and she is the person I cherish the most in the whole universe, she is the most amazing person and I am blessed having her as my mom, so NO CHEATING - Promise.

I know it is hard, but not impossible.

I WILL DO IT, I promise I will.
Just like I said yesterday, do it as if you are saying wedding vows.....I VOW NOT TO CHEAT ON MYSELF, just like you vowed not to CHEAT on your hubby when you got married. YOU CAN do this!!
Old 01-25-2012, 12:21 PM   #10  

Quote:
What do you have planned for your 100lb loss?
I'm going to get a small butterfly tattoo on the inside of my wrist and will have one antenna spell 100 and the other lbs..it won't be super noticeable that it says that but i will know and will always see it as a reminder. Now i have to figure out how to draw that, lol.

I know its not everyone's taste but i personally think it'll be cute.
Old 01-25-2012, 12:23 PM   #11  

S/C/G: 232/210/160

Height: 5'8"

Quote:
Congrats Wuv...what a fantastic WI
Quote:

Great job!
Old 01-25-2012, 12:24 PM   #12  

Quote:
I'm going to get a small butterfly tattoo on the inside of my wrist and will have one antenna spell 100 and the other lbs..it won't be super noticeable that it says that but i will know and will always see it as a reminder. Now i have to figure out how to draw that, lol.

I know its not everyone's taste but i personally think it'll be cute.
I LOVE that idea!!!...I have 3 tats!!....I couldn't get one on my wrist because of my job. OMG I just realized something time to get a NEW CHARM!!!!......WOOHOOO!!!!!!.....I think I am going to get the open heart charm from Kay's. I have the open heart angel already or I could get the "C" for 100lbs in Roman numerals and its also my last name Initial...I'll have to see which one is cheaper....lol
Old 01-25-2012, 12:28 PM   #13  

S/C/G: 258/158/140

Quote:

Wow, just to see the big 200 mark broken is so exciting! Even unofficial is okay because you know it is sight! Well done!

I am proud of you and keep up the good work!
Old 01-25-2012, 12:29 PM   #14  

Quote:
I LOVE that idea!!!...I have 3 tats!!....I couldn't get one on my wrist because of my job. OMG I just realized something time to get a NEW CHARM!!!!......WOOHOOO!!!!!!.....I think I am going to get the open heart charm from Kay's. I have the open heart angel already or I could get the "C" for 100lbs in Roman numerals and its also my last name Initial...I'll have to see which one is cheaper....lol
Both charms sound great!

I was concerned about the place for the tattoo as i work in a very professional environment but i don't meet clients or if/when i do, i can just put a sweater (which i have on most of the time as its always freezing here). But i couldn't think of anywhere else that would be in my face as a reminder. What are yours?

I always also wanted to get one on my lower back but with the whole loose skin issues and possible surgery...i figured i'll wait on that one, lol.
Old 01-25-2012, 12:30 PM   #15  

S/C/G: 258/158/140

Quote:

Way to go Wuv! I hate when the scale sticks but hard work and sticking to it will always make it happen eventually. You are so inspirational. Thank you and WAY TO GO!
Closed Thread