Old 01-23-2012, 05:23 PM   #1  
Ashley

S/C/G: 328.7/325.4/145

Height: 5'8"

Smile No Cheating for me-anyone else?

Hi! My Ideal protein coach-will NOT stand for ANY cheating! There's people on here talking about having an OP or on plan day-well...all my days are on plan or my coach will let me GO(I suppose she'd have to catch me first-but I'm no good at lying)

So-I want to know WHO IS WITH ME???? Who gets NO cheats, NO diet pop, NO crystal light, NO extra IP meals, NO cheats??????

Will you stand with me for no cheating??? I need someone to suffer with!

let's see how much better we do than those that do indulge!

Ashley
legacy7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2012, 06:19 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 190/176.2/135

Height: 5'3"

Just bumped a thread for you
NavyMommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2012, 06:59 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 234/231/180

Height: 5' 8"

Quote:
Originally Posted by legacy7 View Post
Hi! My Ideal protein coach-will NOT stand for ANY cheating! There's people on here talking about having an OP or on plan day-well...all my days are on plan or my coach will let me GO(I suppose she'd have to catch me first-but I'm no good at lying)

So-I want to know WHO IS WITH ME???? Who gets NO cheats, NO diet pop, NO crystal light, NO extra IP meals, NO cheats??????

Ashley
No cheating here either! My clinic will let you go if you cheat. My hairdresser and others in town who were on IP told the coach we have they had cheated and were told if they continued to have cheat days they be thrown out...they all warned me if I cheat not to tell, but I was like "hello no I'm not cheating"...not only 'cause cost issues but health issues!!! I'm on this to lose!!! WOO HOO!!!

Last edited by New Englander; 01-23-2012 at 07:02 PM.
New Englander is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2012, 08:04 PM   #4  

No cheating here!! I have a friend who just started, and I let her know that there simply are "no days off." You can't start and stop this program -- it just won't work.

My biggest challenge has been drinking all of the required water. So, when I strive to be 100% on plan, I mean to say that it is my goal to drink all of my water and not go more than 4 hours between protein meals.
OneGuyonIP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2012, 08:13 PM   #5  

S/C/G: 305/163/165

ME TOO! I'm here!!
Ishbel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2012, 09:10 PM   #6  

S/C/G: restart 9/2/14

It's been 4 months since I started IP and not one cheat and I won't till I'm done. My coach said she won't kick somebody out if they cheat even if that is IP policy. She just feels she can't take someone's dream away from them. If however the person continues to cheat then she will sit down and have a heart to heart talk with them and tell them they probably just aren't ready for this diet.
DanafromAustin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2012, 10:55 PM   #7  
Ashley

Thanks ladies-I'm so glad you are with me! I'm so committed to losing the weight this time-I'm relieved to see others who are with me. It's reassuring to know it's better to not cheat-some things(crystal light) seem so harmless-but I'm in it for the long haul!

Thanks! Ashley
Old 01-23-2012, 11:05 PM   #8  

How are you defining cheating? I'm just wondering because many (if not most) coaches are okay with things like MiO and other flavor enhancers (including the Crystal Light with Splenda), and the IP protocol says you can have up to 5 packets a day the first week or so if you need it. Especially if you exercise a 4th packet is recommended. My only point being that everyone's protocol / coach is different, what might be 'cheating' to you is probably a-okay with that person and their coach.
Old 01-23-2012, 11:46 PM   #9  
Started IP 1/18/2012

S/C/G: 224/149/150

Height: 5'0"

I'm in week one and no cheating for me! I kicked my diet coke addiction the week before I started, and now drink water, herbal tea and decaf coffee. The first 3 days were easy and the weekend came and my kids and husband were eating in front of me all day and it was killing me! But I stuck it out and I am so glad I did!

The only mistakes I have made the first week was I missed my snack last night because I fell asleep putting my 2 year old to bed, and I forgot to take my supplements with snack the first 2 days. (oops!)

1 week almost done! And only about 40 more to go :-)

Trish
Trishak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2012, 12:00 AM   #10  
Ashley

Quote:
Originally Posted by NavyMommy View Post
How are you defining cheating? I'm just wondering because many (if not most) coaches are okay with things like MiO and other flavor enhancers (including the Crystal Light with Splenda), and the IP protocol says you can have up to 5 packets a day the first week or so if you need it. Especially if you exercise a 4th packet is recommended. My only point being that everyone's protocol / coach is different, what might be 'cheating' to you is probably a-okay with that person and their coach.
That's true-(maybe I should find a different coach!!) Really though-I'd say cheating is whatever the coach says not to do-people have been talking about cheat days-which makes me dream of pizza, taco bell, ice cream and pasta!
Old 01-24-2012, 12:08 AM   #11  
IP dieter since 1/27/12

S/C/G: 217/198/140

Height: 5'3

Just started 4 days ago and no cheating for me! It was hard up until yesterday but I breezed thru today. I weigh in on Thursday so I'm super excited. I know that seeing great results will deter me from cheating anyhow. Good luck guys!
fantabulousbrit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2012, 07:30 AM   #12  

Quote:
That's true-(maybe I should find a different coach!!) Really though-I'd say cheating is whatever the coach says not to do-people have been talking about cheat days-which makes me dream of pizza, taco bell, ice cream and pasta!
Ah, I understand. I'm 100% on protocol too, and am enjoying it. Looking forward to having an actual 'cheat day' on phase 4 (they're mandatory then), but until then I am working it 100% to get the results ASAP!
Old 01-24-2012, 08:46 AM   #13  
Restarting IP 100%

S/C/G: 272/see signature/165

Height: 5.6

Hello everyone,

As someone who started IP with no cheat at all in the beginning, and who lost about 50 pounds, I BEG YOU not to cheat.

The story is that I cheated, and as they say once a cheater always a cheater, you will most definetely regret it.

I intentionally took a break over the Christmas period going before Christmas and thinking it would end by the beginning of the New Year! Well.... surprise surprise, it is the 24th of January, so that is like almost a whole month and I haven't been able to fully go back on program 100%. There were some few days where I would and then I blow it up after.

I am still trying to go back 100% OP, it is my intention everyday, but for a reason, up till now I did not succeed, that being said, I still hope to succeed, every morning I wake up with high hopes that this time I would do it.

So, take it from someone who went through the experience: cheating is not worth it at all!
sandralosingweight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2012, 08:53 AM   #14  

S/C/G: 266/218/150

Quote:

Ashley

I am with all of you! Yes, I have only been on the IP plan for 1 1/2 weeks but I look at that as an accomplishment. My coach gives 3 chances then your out. I'm not even going to take chance one! I need the support of my coach, the boards, and my family to get through it.
mtnsun4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2012, 09:07 AM   #15  

S/C/G: 234/231/180

Height: 5' 8"

Those coaches who permit certain "cheats" are cheating their clients and risking their locations being closed. Numerous sites are closed on a monthly basis due to mishandling of the "protocol"... So, a cheat is a cheat if it's not on the protocol, regardless of what the "coach" says. Can you still lose on those "little" cheats..sure. several of you have said it can happen...but it's still a cheat.
New Englander is offline   Reply With Quote