Closed Thread

Old 01-12-2012, 01:01 AM   #1  
Started IP April 27, 2011

S/C/G: 408//199/199

Height: 5'8

Default IP Daily Chat Thursday 1/12/12

Welcome back to the Daily Chat thread - post your plans for today, share what's been happening, ask questions!

Some forum lingo:

NSV = Non-scale victory
TOM = time of the month
WI = Weigh-in
WF = Walden Farms
OP = on program

Bookmarking:

Ideal Protein Sub-forum Home page
Consider making it a bookmark or a favorite in your browser so you can come back easily to get your RDA of Ideal Protein information.
Ideal Protein Sub-forum Home Page

Information for newbies:

Check the sticky page for lots of good information and please read before asking what might be a frequently asked question here in the daily thread: Information on Ideal Protein phases (1-4), recipes, newbie guide, FAQ, and other important threads.

Tickers and Signatures:

There are 2 requirements to have access to signatures and tickers. You must have been a member of 3fatchicks for 20 days AND posted at least 20 messages anywhere on the 3fatchicks forum. When you've met those requirements check The Ultimate Signature and Ticker Thread for more information and instructions.

Quoting:

The best quoting tip - EVER!! Thanks Rosie, aka 6710.

Searching:

If you can't find what you're looking for in this forum using the website search function, try using the "double search" using Google.

1) Go to google.com. Search 3fatchicks by using the term site:3fatchicks.com at the end of your google search.

For example, if you want to look for "big mac in a bowl", type "big mac in a bowl site:3fatchicks.com" in google search. No need to inlucde the quotation marks when you type.

2) This will bring up the page that you are looking for, now hit Ctrl+F to search on that page. Type "big mac in a bowl" and all instances of that search term will be highlighted.

Progress photos:

have been moved to the Mini-Goal Photo Album.

Other helpful links related to the Ideal Protein diet:

Dr. Tran Tien Chanh's website

Dr. Tran Tien Chanh's book (PDF file): The Unbalanced Diet Approach to a Slimmer You
Old 01-12-2012, 05:25 AM   #2  

S/C/G: 226/206/150

Height: 5'7

Good Morning everyone! Today is day 4 for me, I slept good last night but woke up way too early this morning. I don't feel tired though. I hear about people having a lot of energy on the diet, I am looking forward to that, but I hope 5 am is not my new wake up time : 0
I hope you all have a great OP day!
Old 01-12-2012, 06:32 AM   #3  

S/C/G: 260/226/160-170

Height: 5'4"

Have a weigh in today, #4 I think. According to my scaled should be down about 6 lbs. Fingers crossed!!!
Old 01-12-2012, 06:46 AM   #4  

S/C/G: 250/200.5/130

Height: 5'5"

Good morning Wuv, thank you for starting today's chat!

I'm up early today too, and haven't been sleeping well the past few nights. Not sure why but I feel ok so maybe I just don't need as much sleep as I used to.

Bay316, congratulations on your loss! I hope your coach's scale is very kind to you!

Have a wonderful OP day everyone!
Old 01-12-2012, 06:58 AM   #5  

I'm up every morning at 4am. Crazy I know, but I do it for my kids! I got to work at 5am, so I'm done by the time school is over. Best decision I ever made...even if I do feel like going crazy some days! Still allows me to work AND be home after school to help with homework. (They start homework in 2nd grade now!)

I don't weigh in and measure until tomorrow and am excited to see what results I have! Good Luck to everyone with weigh in's today and have a great OP day!
Old 01-12-2012, 07:29 AM   #6  

S/C/G: 174/172/125

Height: 5'3"

Good morning!! Today is my first weigh in. I am so excited, but nervous at the same time. I feel great and hope that this will be a modivating day for me!! Have a good one!!
Old 01-12-2012, 07:56 AM   #7  
INACTIVE

Quote:
Originally Posted by doublebaby View Post
OMGosh-another learning curve! Could it be a a a a Truffle Muffin?
OMG is right!!! I hope you are reading this, doublebaby, because I tried your recipe last night and it was the BEST thing I've had for dessert/snack since I started! I can't thank you enough for posting it on here. I added 1/4 tsp baking powder, 1 1/2 stevia packets and put them in 3 foil muffin cups at 350 for 7 minutes. They were still a little uncooked in the middle, but it was like a chocolate lava brownie! WOW! I am going to have these every night. Thank you!!
Old 01-12-2012, 08:12 AM   #8  

S/C/G: 240/200/170

Height: 5'7"

Good Morning...everyone...I work up feeling great and inspired...

Well I heard the latest...Eva Longoria said she uses baby oil everytime she gets out of the shower to keep her skin soft..Well let me tell you I went to the store and got myself and a friend some baby oil and this morning I feel silky smooth....

Well I'm already on the hunt for that perfect bathing suit..this year for me its going to be bright red...and I am picking out a few beach front areas I want to visit this year...its going to be fun in the sun...I love living thinner...
Happy Day

Old 01-12-2012, 08:18 AM   #9  

Day 4 on the diet and all seems to be going well. I'm still full of questions that I have to be coming back to see answers but this is a great site.
My new discovery is Soooo Sweet Stevia which is carb and calorie free and I found it at JOB LOT for $2.50 for 75 packets and it sells on the web almost everywhere for $9.99.
Thanks Everyone for all the help and motivation
Old 01-12-2012, 08:25 AM   #10  

S/C/G: 249.4/see ticker/152

Height: 5'6"

Good Morning!

I had my weigh-in yesterday. I go every 3 weeks. I lost 10.8 pounds which is 3.6 pounds each week...yipee!!! That is a fantastic amount to be losing each week and I am really happy with it. This diet is great!
Old 01-12-2012, 08:31 AM   #11  

S/C/G: 177/177/120

Height: 5'2"

Quote:
Originally Posted by bay316 View Post
Have a weigh in today, #4 I think. According to my scaled should be down about 6 lbs. Fingers crossed!!!
Congrats! Keep us posted!
Old 01-12-2012, 08:36 AM   #12  

S/C/G: 177/177/120

Height: 5'2"

Good morning everyone! Day 5 for me! Going well, have not cheated at all! My weigh in is in 2 days, getting really nervous, I have resisted getting on my scale for fear of being disappointed. Still motivated which is good, because usually by day 5 I start having a hard time. First decent night sleep last night, but me too I was up early didn't seem to need as much sleep. Wish me luck, I have a long way to go.
Old 01-12-2012, 08:41 AM   #13  
Restarting IP 100%

S/C/G: 272/see signature/165

Height: 5.6

Quote:
Originally Posted by marie montreal View Post
Good morning everyone! Day 5 for me! Going well, have not cheated at all! My weigh in is in 2 days, getting really nervous, I have resisted getting on my scale for fear of being disappointed. Still motivated which is good, because usually by day 5 I start having a hard time. First decent night sleep last night, but me too I was up early didn't seem to need as much sleep. Wish me luck, I have a long way to go.

Hello Marie,

Just wanted to let you know that I live in Montreal too, actually in Laval, but work in Montreal Happy to see someone local
Old 01-12-2012, 08:42 AM   #14  

S/C/G: 305/163/165

Quote:
Originally Posted by JudoGirl View Post
Good Morning...everyone...I work up feeling great and inspired...

Well I heard the latest...Eva Longoria said she uses baby oil everytime she gets out of the shower to keep her skin soft..Well let me tell you I went to the store and got myself and a friend some baby oil and this morning I feel silky smooth....

Well I'm already on the hunt for that perfect bathing suit..this year for me its going to be bright red...and I am picking out a few beach front areas I want to visit this year...its going to be fun in the sun...I love living thinner...
Happy Day
I've used baby oil in the past, hate how much you have to clean your tub when you use it LOL...if you put it on in the tub at least. I also am looking forward to buying a swimming suit this year, I've scoped out a few places and tried on a few board shorts. I had no problem being in a swimming suit when I was fluffy...lol...I didn't really like it but I wore one because I like to swim and be on a beach and if someone didn't like how I looked, well that was their problem! But this is definately a different feeling as I don't have to order the suit online and 'hope it fits properly'...I just have to go into the stores and that day I'll walk out with one! WOOT WOOT!

So today, I get to say hello to my liiittttle friend 189! I don't REMEMBER the last time I was 189...past a little mini goal of being able to say "only 25 lbs to go" so now it's "only 24 lbs to go". I think my new mini goal will be "only 19 lbs to go"...so that I can be in the 'less then 20 bracket!'.

Hope everyone has a wonderful day!
Old 01-12-2012, 08:43 AM   #15  

S/C/G: 258.5/203/175

Height: 5'10

I just completed my first week yesterday. I'm down 8 llbs and 5 inches!!! I have 70 pounds to go <3. I felt horrible for 5 days but now I feel great. I tried the big mac in a bowl recipe and yumma!! I used ground turkey and I didnt have Walden Farms thousand island dressing so I used their creamy bacon. Thank you for all the fun recipes on this site.
Closed Thread