Exercise! Love it or hate it, let's motivate each other to just DO IT!

Old 01-12-2012, 04:36 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 155/155/135

Height: 5'7

Default Anyone else use Your Shape for Kinect?

I did the initial fitness test and cardio workout, and also the zen "workout" too.

I am SORE today, my poor thighs and arms haha, anyway, I wonder if anyone has any other games they enjoy? I was considering Dance Central 2 maybe?

Also, are there warm up and cool downs on Your Shape? I tried looking for some but nada
Kathouse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2012, 08:47 AM   #2  
Creepin' in the Corner

S/C/G: 300/272/160

Height: 5'5"

I use DC a lot! I've gotten a few on hard unlocked. I won't get DC2 until I get a new job. There's a Grease dance game out, I have the demo, I should try it out today.
I've tried your shape. It's pretty good! I ended up buying the Biggest Loser one instead (it was on sale ;p), and they are very similar.
Did you underestimate how hard the workout was too? I totally did..lol! I thought 'it's just a video game', but it whooped me good!

Did you get that adventure game with your Kinect? It's pretty fun, gets you moving. Also Sports (I haven't tried season 2 yet) is really good to get your heart beating.
retrogirl is offline   Reply With Quote