View Single Post
Old 01-02-2012, 04:19 PM   #14
Shad

S/C/G: too much/going down/just right

Height: 157cm

Morning all,
The roses are starting to bloom again. Mel's Just Joey has at least three buds in progress and the Standard Rose called Radio Times has a spray of 4 or five buds ready to perfume the garden. Now if only the castle was finished and the cr*p put away, we could all sit in the yard and smell the roses and sip on tea or Mohitos or what ever you poison is and nibble on the good things of life.
Seems the new owners must be putting more American ads into the site - we are not having a problem over here. Maybe you need to ask the question on the forum page.

Laura - poor Coal. Fancy taking him along a windy and cold stretch when he could have been home taking it easy. You should not have the problem with browsers and sites etc. It works quite happily on my IE9. Fingers crossed.

Michelle - hope all is well in your place and you are recovering from the procedure okay. Are you back at work yet or still on holidays like me.

Annie - sorry your internet has failed again. Seems we will have to see if we can find the good computer fairy to set it right for you. Hate it when one of our chicks is out of communication for long periods.

Ceejay - our worker bee. Hope it stays quiet for you and you can carry on with other important things - like posting while you are there.

Happy - still snowing? How come the DH posted that he has had enough snow now? Don't tell me he is tired of the white stuff already. Hope the freezer arrived safe and sound and is now working away in the house. Are you having a garage sale with the things in the boxes that you can't fit into the house and associated garages and man-caves?

Mel - you seem to be hip hopping along and getting things done quietly. What happens if the kids get snowed into the trailer? I am presuming that Richies daughter and son have gone home. How did the kid break a leg anyway? and was that why she was sent up to NJ?

Time to get ready for a run/ jog/ walk. It's back to the routine for me this week - first day yesterday and I am not as sore as I thought. How come I can move up and down the hills at Whitby and not get as puffed as I do here on the flat?

Few more pictures from NZ. Better explain I suppose. First is the food induced coma after Christmas dinner. Next is a display of Asiatic lilies in the botanical gardens in Wellington. Third is a Pohutukawa tree in full bloom near Chris's place - Pohutukawa is the New Zealand Christmas tree and depending on how early it blooms (according to legend) determines whether the summer will be long and hot or not. The last is the iconic Wellington Cable Car. It's a fun ride up a very steep hill
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Food induced coma on Christmas Day.jpg (27.2 KB, 10 views)
File Type: jpg Lilies in the Bot Gardnes.jpg (53.0 KB, 5 views)
File Type: jpg Pohutukawa tree in full bloom.jpg (49.9 KB, 4 views)
File Type: jpg Wellington's Cable Car.jpg (56.6 KB, 4 views)

Last edited by Shad; 01-02-2012 at 06:05 PM.
Shad is offline   Reply With Quote