View Single Post
Old 01-01-2012, 04:29 PM   #7
Maggie
Thin Within

Talking Happy New Year Of 2012

GOOD AFTERNOON MAGNOLIAS

It is a chilly day here in the Heartland with a lite wind blowing. I am sipping a wonderful sf ff vanilla latte while typing and enjoying every swallow. We had a good church service than went out to Applebees for lunch and I chose from the WW offerings and had a yummy grilled chicken dish with the slaw and rice they serve with it. My actual week starts tomorrow but I needed to get in gear on the first day of the month. I placed an order on line for a set of the latest companion books, couple points+ calculators and a box of the newest flavor of smoothies ~ Creme Brulee. The calculators are on sale so I got two for the price of one. I like to keep one in the kitchen and one in my office. Those items and the digital pocket scale are my new acquisitions for this years start of the rest of my life.

SUSAN You are getting a good start to this new year! Our wind has such a bite to it I am walking inside making my loops. I imagine all WW places will be swamped this next week for sure. That is the nature of it for there are so many that make a good start and then that is all. I placed my order on line for what I wanted because I could get two of the calculators there ~ where they only are letting the folks by one right now so as not to run out at the local places. Makes sense to me.

JEAN Be sure and let us know how it goes with losing 10#s this month. I am shooting for 5# since there are 5 mondays which are my weigh days. That is cute that Ernie likes to hide under the tree. Cecil likes to sit in the pot that holds the tree that our lights are on and peek around.

DONNA FAYE I imagine you are much improved this day. At least I hope you are. I wish you well on your goal to lose before vacation. We must all stick together in this effort to lose this year.

All Magnolias please have a great day. Type at y'all later.

DOWN THE ROAD TO THIN
SUCCESS OCCURS WHEN OPPORTUNITY MEETS PREPARATION

REMEMBER THAT
A SETBACK IS ONLY A SETUP FOR A COMEBACK

Last edited by Maggie; 01-01-2012 at 04:31 PM.
Maggie is offline   Reply With Quote