Old 12-30-2011, 05:50 PM   #196  
Creating a Healthier Me

S/C/G: 250/see ticker/150

Height: 5'2"

Just a quick check in...I'm very sore today. This morning, I took most of the Christmas penguins off the lawn in advance of a small snowstorm we're getting today and huge windstorm that's predicted for tomorrow. I've spent the rest of the day laying in bed, on icebags most of the time. I'm up and around now to give the doggies their meds and eat and then back to bed (and more icebags) for me. I'm sure I'll be better by tomorrow.

Annie texted me...her internet is down and she wanted to me to say "Hi" to all of you and to wish you a Happy New Year in case her internet isn't back up by then.

Both Annie and I are sending you lots of love and hugs,
diyana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2011, 06:43 PM   #197  

S/C/G: 200/189/165

Height: 5 ft 1 inch

Today was good. Went to lunch with my neighbor and then we decided to go out to the Mississippi. She's still full and rolling might fast down stream. We picked up a bunch of pecans.

I've decided that I am not going to Paragould this week end. I'm not 100% well and need to rest some more. I'll call my uncle before they go to bed.

Michelle
I'm glad that you are not trying to over do after the last procedure. I realize that some things must be done.

Happy
I'm lucky this week end as it's my 4 day week end. I'm using Foxfire to come to this sight. It's a shame but my patience ran out on IE. I stole the New Normal from Mel. But it fit's me to a T this year.

Mel
Hope the week end is quiet. And that Jen and Richie have fun with their friends at the trailer.

Shad
When the castle is completed we want to see it. I love orchids.

Last edited by ceejay52; 12-30-2011 at 06:46 PM. Reason: typo's
ceejay52 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2011, 07:42 PM   #198  
Happy September

S/C/G: 1/13: 197/181.5/145

Height: 5'2"eyes of blue

SHADDIE.....HAPPY NEW YEAR LITTLE SIS!!
HOPE ALL YOUR DREAMS COME TRUE TOMORROW!!!
LOTS OF HEALTH & WEALTH TO YOU!

GUESS I WON'T BE LIVING IN THE CASTLE THEN
I WAS DOWNSTAIRS CHEERING UP A FEW SENIORS IN THE COMMUNITY ROOM.
WHEN I LEFT, THEY WERE STILL LAUGHING. THEY WORE ME OUT THOUGH.
TIME FOR A SNOOZE I THINK. HOPE YOUR DAY IS A GOOD ONE.
GET A LITTLE TIPSY FOR ME TOO!! THE KIDS LEFT ME WITH A COFFEE AND I GAVE THEM A BOTTLE OF WINE!!
SENDING A NEW YEAR'S HUG TO YOU

Last edited by MELODY525; 12-30-2011 at 07:44 PM.
MELODY525 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2011, 06:34 AM   #199  

S/C/G: too much/going down/just right

Height: 157cm

Happy New Year

May all your dreams become reality and you achieve exactly what you wished for.
Shad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2011, 07:31 AM   #200  
Happy September

S/C/G: 1/13: 197/181.5/145

Height: 5'2"eyes of blue

HAPPY NEW YEAR CHICKS OF THE WORLD
MAKE A WISH TONITE AND HOPE THEY ALL COME TRUE.

TIME SURELY HAS FLOWN BY THIS YEAR.
SOME SENIORS ARE GETTING TOGETHER TONITE.
THAT'S WAY PAST MY BEDTIME!!
3 DAYS OF HOLIDAY UPSTAIRS IS FINE WITH ME.
I TOLD THEM TO CELEBRATE QUIETLY & NOT TO WAKE ME TONITE!!
NOTHING NEW HERE. SPOKE TO JEN WHEN THEY ARRIVED.
TODAY SHOULD BE BEAUTIFUL ONCE THE CLOUDS & RAIN LEAVE.
LOVELY WEEKEND ON THE RISE HERE. NEAR 60 DEGREES BOTH DAYS.
SAFE TRAVELS TO ANYONE GOING OUT AND HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL OF YOU

SHAD....I WAS GOING TO SURPRISE YOU WITH A CALL BUT THINGS GOT HECTIC HERE.
THE BUILDING US UNDER A BLACK CLOUD. I HAVE NEVER SEEN IT THIS BAD.
BUT ALL IS WELL WITH ME & THE KIDS...SO FAR SO GOOD.
NO ONE iS PLANNING ANY PARTIES THAT I KNOW OF EITHER.
SEEMS LIKE A QUIET ENDING FOR 2011.
THE GARDEN & YARD ARE CERTAINLY KEEPING YOU BUSY!! YIKES!!
HAVE A WONDERFUL SUNDAY

CEEJAY......GLAD YOU DECIDED TO STAY HOME AND JUST GET WELL & REST UP.
THINK YOU NEED IT. I CAN IMAGINE THE RIVER ROLLING ALONG.
SEEMS LIKE WE'VE ALL HAD ENOUGH RAIN THIS YEAR FOR ALL RIVERS TO BE OVERLOADED!!!
GET WELL THIS WEEKEND AND A VERY HAPPY NEW YEAR TO YOU

HAPPY.....ALL THE BEST FOR YOU & DH IN YOUR LOVELY NEW ABODE.
HOME IS WHERE THE HEART IS NOW
WISHING FOR YOU MANY YEARS OF HAPPINESS THERE.
STAY WELL MY NEW NORTHERN FRIEND.

CARLA.....JUST IN CASE YOU ARE "LISTENING"....
ALL THE BEST FOR 2012 UP THERE IN THE FROZEN NORTH.
STAY WELL AND BE HAPPY MY FRIEND. SENDING YOU LOTS OF HUGS
AND SMILES IN YOUR DIRECTION

LAURA.....HOPE YOU AND THE BF HAVE A NICE TIME RINGING IN THE NEW YEAR.
ENJOY. HAVE A VERY HAPPY NEW YEAR. BE WELL & SAFE TRAVELS DEAR FRIEND

ANNIE & MICHELLE....LOVE AND HUGS IN RETURN TO BOTH OF YOU.
MICHELLE, I HOPE YOUR BACK FEELS BETTER. TAKE GOOD CARE OF BOTH YOU & DH.

ANNIE....GIVE JAKE AND SISSY A HUG AND KISS FORM US ALSO.
ALL THE BEST FOR YOU AND CURTIS ON YOUR FIRST NEW YEAR TOGETHER

Last edited by MELODY525; 12-31-2011 at 07:35 AM.
MELODY525 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2011, 10:32 AM   #201  

S/C/G: 200/189/165

Height: 5 ft 1 inch

Wow 2012 is coming to a close at midnight tonight. Not sure if I'll stay up and ring in the New Year!!!!!!

My aunt called me last night and was disappointed that I was not coming today. She is going to have their New Year's day meal today. Her gs is sick also. She mentioned that I was sick this time last year with basically the same stuff. I'd forgotten about that.

I want to clean out the refrigerator and start anew. I'm going to cook simple things this year. And stay away from the fast food places as much as possible.

Mel
I should bring out my air filter. Doc told me to use a vaporizer to help with the congestion. It's helping.

Shad
Enjoy the first day of 2012.

To all the rest. Happy New Year.
ceejay52 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2011, 11:37 AM   #202  
Choose your hard

S/C/G: Stuck/Working on it/Good 2 Go

Height: Fun Size

Good morning ladies,

Happy New Year's Eve. Yesterday was just a waste. My health insurance changes to a new (and crappier vendor) at midnight so I have been frantically saving all my claims for the last 2 years so that when I lose access to the account, I still have my information. And I cannot seem to get the retiree service center at my former employer (a very fine outsourced company - NOT) to give the insurance company my correct address. I cannot call them and change it myself because with all the fraud about, the insurance company insists some changes come through the employer. And the forwarding of mail from my old address is going to end soon so that's a big concern. DH says I should call Human Resources - hah! who do you think I have been calling and complaining to the last 2 months? And then I had to re-do and resubmit my health care reimbursement claim - the one I spent hours on mailing out in November before we moved. Had to do it again because they claim they never recieved it even tho I have proof of delivery from the post office. I had to split the claim between DH's expenses and mine and can only list 10 items per sheet. Darn if we didn't have ALOT of medications this year good to say we are off of most of them. Alot had to do with trying to get DH's blood pressure stabilized.

On a good note I did get a library card and went online and ordered 3 gardening books from the library consortium as well as Diane Keaton's new autobiography. It's supposed to be crummy weather for the next few days so I need to get out to the store and pick up a few things. We will have our candlelight dinner tonight as tradition dictates - just don't know what to make. We have no specialty stores here where I can get a fancy cut of meat or fresh fish. But they do have an incredible liquor section at the store with 3 aisles of any kind of wine you can imagine. I'll be indulging tonight

It has been a very tumultuous year for us - no other way to put it but it ended on a good note. We are both loving it here. I'd love it even more if the fireplace heater got fixed but DH got tired of calling the service people and ordered the part himself (so nice to have a handy guy in the house).

I hope this New Year's Eve finds you all well and in the love of the people who mean the most to you. Here's to another year - guess we have to come up with a new thread too.

I will try to come back later and post more personals but first it's off to the store.

How's the new year look so far Shad?
happy2bme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2011, 03:11 PM   #203  

S/C/G: too much/going down/just right

Height: 157cm

So far Happy - it looks bright and shiny. Long may it last.

DON'T Post here anymore - click http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/supp...ml#post4150744
Shad is offline   Reply With Quote