Closed Thread

Old 12-24-2011, 01:00 AM   #1  
Started IP April 27, 2011

S/C/G: 408//199/199

Height: 5'8

Default IP Weekend Chat Merry Christmas Sat 12/24 - Sun 12/25

Welcome back to the Daily Chat thread - post your plans for today, share what's been happening, ask questions!

Some forum lingo:

NSV = Non-scale victory
TOM = time of the month
WI = Weigh-in
WF = Walden Farms
OP = on program

Bookmarking:

Ideal Protein Sub-forum Home page
Consider making it a bookmark or a favorite in your browser so you can come back easily to get your RDA of Ideal Protein information.
Ideal Protein Sub-forum Home Page

Information for newbies:

Check the sticky page for lots of good information and please read before asking what might be a frequently asked question here in the daily thread: Information on Ideal Protein phases (1-4), recipes, newbie guide, FAQ, and other important threads.

Tickers and Signatures:

There are 2 requirements to have access to signatures and tickers. You must have been a member of 3fatchicks for 20 days AND posted at least 20 messages anywhere on the 3fatchicks forum. When you've met those requirements check The Ultimate Signature and Ticker Thread for more information and instructions.

Quoting:

The best quoting tip - EVER!! Thanks Rosie, aka 6710.

Searching:

If you can't find what you're looking for in this forum using the website search function, try using the "double search" using Google.

1) Go to google.com. Search 3fatchicks by using the term site:3fatchicks.com at the end of your google search.

For example, if you want to look for "big mac in a bowl", type "big mac in a bowl site:3fatchicks.com" in google search. No need to inlucde the quotation marks when you type.

2) This will bring up the page that you are looking for, now hit Ctrl+F to search on that page. Type "big mac in a bowl" and all instances of that search term will be highlighted.

Progress photos:

have been moved to the Mini-Goal Photo Album.

Other helpful links related to the Ideal Protein diet:

Dr. Tran Tien Chanh's website

Dr. Tran Tien Chanh's book (PDF file): The Unbalanced Diet Approach to a Slimmer You[/QUOTE]
Old 12-24-2011, 07:28 AM   #2  

S/C/G: 214/214/150

Height: 5'0"

Good morning all! Merry Christmas! Happy Hanukkuh! Blessed Yule! Whichever holiday you celebrate, I wish you and your family all the best.

Today I'm going to have Christmas lunch with my 94 year old grandmother at the retirement home. She's having mobility issues and won't be able to join our family for Christmas dinner. I'm taking my own lunch so staying OP won't be an issue.

Tomorrow is Christmas dinner with my family. I already have a plan in place. Although my parents want me to lose weight for health reasons, they seem to try to sabotage me when they get a chance. I know my mom is having trouble with the fact I won't be eating potatoes for Christmas dinner. I might have to break it to her that Christmas dinner isn't about potatoes - it's the turkey!

Last night I caught a few minutes of Shrek's Christmas. I heard a perfect line to help me get through any guilt or negativity I may get about being OP..and heck, I might even repeat it to my family, "I know you're trying to be (helpful) in your own annoying manner...." Sometimes humor is the only thing that can get us through the rough times.

Have a terrific OP holiday!
Old 12-24-2011, 07:54 AM   #3  

S/C/G: 174/136.5/130

Height: 5'4

Happy holidays everyone! I had a rough day yesterday.....no willpower.... Usually I am able to resist but the holidays and smells got the best of me. Thankfully I only had bites of most but started with one chip and and had more. Thankfully I have this forum to recommit myself to the program. Today will be a total op day and I will skip the restricted which sometimes seems to help. I Am officially recommitted. Thanks for listening and have a great holiday!
Old 12-24-2011, 10:12 AM   #4  
Started IP 8.02.11

S/C/G: 317/TICKER/160

Height: 5' 3

Hang in the ladies and gents. It's almost over!! Don't I've in! It's not worth your hard work!!
Old 12-24-2011, 10:14 AM   #5  

S/C/G: 162/150.4/135

Height: 5'8 3/4"

Morning All

Merry Christmas and Happy Hanukkah! Felt so bloated this am (TOM is due) so I wasn't looking forward to WI - but I lost .8 pounds I'm cooking today and tomorrow and hope to stay OP the whole time. Catch up with you all next week!!
Old 12-24-2011, 10:15 AM   #6  

Good Morning and Happy Holidays to everyone!!!.....its another dreary day here, wind is blowing like crazy and its COLD!! No outside time for me this time at mom's its just too darn cold!!...lots of last minute things to get ready so everyone have a great day!
Old 12-24-2011, 10:16 AM   #7  

Quote:
Originally Posted by JellyMae87 View Post
Hang in the ladies and gents. It's almost over!! Don't I've in! It's not worth your hard work!!
You said it right Jelly, DON'T GIVE IN!!!!......YOU are all worth it!!!
Old 12-24-2011, 10:50 AM   #8  
Started IP Aug 2, 2011

S/C/G: 220/147/140

Height: 5'10

Good morning all. Merry Christmas A sunny windy day here. Will be taking the dog for a walk @ the in-laws farm today. Gonna stay OP. I've worked too hard to give in
Old 12-24-2011, 10:52 AM   #9  

S/C/G: 184.6/169/145

Height: 5'5"

Merry Christmas everyone! Have a wonderful day or next couple of days with your family and loved ones. Keeping it simple around here. Making a big pot of chili for the family tonight. So I will be eating the packet chili for supper while the rest of them have mine. I am perfectly fine with it. I understand the sabatoge comment. My mom always acts offended when I don't eat what they are eating, but I am okay with staying OP. WI #2 is on Monday. Definitely feel like I am losing inches. Everyone have safe travels and remember YOU ARE WORTH IT!
Old 12-24-2011, 02:45 PM   #10  

Height: 5'6

Merry Christmas everyone , well just hanging out with the family. and later tonight me and my older sister are going out to eat because were both on the diet so im excited .
Old 12-24-2011, 03:32 PM   #11  

S/C/G: 185/121/125

Height: 5'3

Hey all! Hope everyone is having a good day! I've been doing lots of baking and cooking--- an lemme tell ya, it's smells awesome but im starting to become desensitized to it. Yayyy. Never cheated, never will. Stay strong everyone! Happy holidays
Old 12-24-2011, 05:46 PM   #12  
Started IP 7/7/2010

S/C/G: 301/215 Restart 245/249/185

Height: 5'9"

Merry Christmas everyone! We started celebrating last night and have a smaller get together this evening. I'm just enjoying some quiet along the way!
Old 12-24-2011, 06:36 PM   #13  
Restarting IP 100%

S/C/G: 272/see signature/165

Height: 5.6

Merry Christmas everybody,

While I admire everyone staying OP, I decided to take a short holiday break, I know it is not the best decision, but for now it's mine.

Happy holidays everyone.
Old 12-24-2011, 06:58 PM   #14  
Started IP 11/28/2011

S/C/G: 268.6/174.0/160

Height: 5'6"

Hope everyone has a great couple of days. I just finished my OP dinner and am going out visiting now. If I can make 5 pumpkin rolls (yesterday) without a lick or a cheat then I can do this tonight and tomorrow with a plan! That was the only baking I did and only because my son specifically asked for them. This is his first Christmas home in 3 years due to deployments so I couldn't say no. I still don't know what they taste like but he says they are "the best."
Happy Holidays!
Old 12-24-2011, 07:29 PM   #15  

S/C/G: restart 9/2/14

Happy hanukkah and merry Christmas everyone. We are at my family home in CA celebrating hanukkah. Eveyone is enjoying their yummy food, while I ate some chicken and roasted vegetables. Will be SO happy when the holidays are over. Have fun everyone!U
Closed Thread