Closed Thread

Old 07-20-2003, 07:26 AM   #1  
Becomming a Monster

S/C/G: 329/253/210

Height: 6'0

Default a bad month and some interesting thoughts

well once again weigh in day has arrived. after possibly the worst week i've ever had. had my bike stolen from town my car broken into and some things stolen from my room by a housemate who done a runner. all in unconnected incidents!!!!!! but on the upside i met a really lovely girl who i just started seeing. call me a sucker but shes a single mum of 2. and i'm still hanging around the fact she has kids isn't that much of a big deal? she thinks i'm insane cos i'm still there anyway. weight day up by 2 lbs this month mmmmmmmm puzzling not really stress worry change of diet the heat been around 90f most the last 2 weeks. all things can affect how we lose or gain weight. on the up side althought i'm up 2lb's my measurments are the mostly the same i.e waist hips. but my arms and chest are bigger. woooohoooo guess the gym is starting to take affect. so cos of this my bodyfat percentage has dropped to 19% which makes me hovering just in the very top end of the healthy section and no the moderatly overweight section. which is nice. since i'm currently without car or bike i'm walking alot my new GF lives a good 4miles away across town so i'm walking to an frow. only takes me about 50 mins. looking forward to a good loss next month i need new jeans and wanna get some 36" this time round really really want to lol.
Old 07-20-2003, 08:50 AM   #2  

Si, I'm sorry so many things have gone wrong, but it sounds like your love life is looking up!! I bet that 2 pounds is muscle gain, and nothing to worry about at all. You're doing such a great job and should be so proud of yourself!!

Good luck with the new girl!! Be sure to let us know how things are going.
Old 07-21-2003, 12:04 AM   #3  
if only she'd lose weight

S/C/G: 360/see ticker/180

Height: 5'7

Good to hear from you, Si. Good luck w/this new girl.
Old 07-21-2003, 02:42 AM   #4  

Sorry to read about your bum week. Glad to read that you are irritated/angry/determined to keep at your goals.
Many of us fatties seem to "settle" for whatever c**p other people dish out, or worse, think we deserve it. Who needs the grief of imitating a doormat?
The girl with kids has probably just been dumped too often by guys who want to be in total control. Hope you have fun!
Closed Thread