Old 12-03-2011, 09:43 PM   #1  
Susan

Default Thursday Chatters for December

Hi,

Please join us in chatting about just about everything. We have either weighed, weigh or thought about weighing on a Thursday!
auntie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2011, 10:55 PM   #2  
Thursday Lady

Hi all,
Susan, thanks so much for starting us off this month. Wow, December!!!!
Tonight we put up our very first artificial tree. It's 7.5' tall. It has LED lights on it and I'm not sure I like them. I'm an old fashioned girl.
Tomorrow, i'll try and put a photo of it on here.
My eating just went out the window tonight. I know that all my weekly points were used.
I'm going to a meeting on Tuesday at noon. I can't wait until Thursday to get all the new 2012 info.

Tina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2011, 09:58 AM   #3  
Thursday Lady

Good morning!

Can you believe that it's only 21 days until Christmas!!!!! I'm so excited.
Have a great day.
Old 12-04-2011, 07:59 PM   #4  
Susan

I can't believe it will be here soon. I don't wan or need anything! I never thought I would say that!
Old 12-05-2011, 09:25 AM   #5  
Thursday Lady

OH, OH, Oh, I always want something.

I love to open my stocking. Larry always fills it with interesting things like lipsticks, spatula or whisk and gift cards.

Last edited by Tina; 12-05-2011 at 09:25 AM.
Old 12-05-2011, 09:46 PM   #6  
Susan

Tina,
That sounds so fun! Pat always gets me good stuff but I normally have ideas but this year, not a clue!
Old 12-06-2011, 10:12 AM   #7  
Jillian stole my abs!

S/C/G: 195.8/138/140

Height: 5'5"

Good morning! A frigid -4 here in western Nebraska. BRRRR! Exercise an indoor activity today!

Got a Christmas tree yesterday. Also have a few gifts for the grand daughters. Going to finish up the shopping/wrapping and decorate this weekend.

May put the tree up tomorrow night.
shcirerf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2011, 09:56 AM   #8  
Work in Progress

S/C/G: 186/working on it/148

Height: 5'5"

Well I have my shopping done but still need to wrap and get in the mail! Three grandkids who want it all LOL
We will get our tree this weekend and keep an eye on the baking. I have cookies to make and they are soo tempting.
nancylmrn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2011, 11:48 AM   #9  
Thursday Lady

Good morning,
It's a cold, brisk day here. Larry had to scrape ice off his windshield yesterday. (The truck stays outside.)
I have a little yucky cold and don't feel like doing anything. I get my mammogram this afternoon. The office will be hot, I'm sure. Yuck!

janelle, did you decorate your tree? Good for you getting all that shopping done.

Nancy, welcome to the thread! What kinds of cookies do you bake?

Susan, when is school out for the holidays? Is Pat feeling better yet? Are you staying home for Christmas or going to SA?

Maureen, it's been too long since you posted. What's up with you??????

Dori, are you in the midst of Christmas wrapping?

Jeanne, take a moment to say "hi."

If I missed someone, forgive.

Old 12-08-2011, 11:13 PM   #10  
Susan

Can someone shop for me,please!!!!! Or give me ideas for myself!!! I still have no idea!!!

Next Driday is my last day. I'll go home just not sure when.

Today all of my students were a little off. Bickering like 2 year olds! They are 18-21 year olds! I told them, they were making me crazy!!!! They laughed.

Has anyone found Pinterest? Oh my goodness, it is addicting!
Old 12-09-2011, 08:37 AM   #11  
Thursday Lady

Susan, what is Pinterest?
Old 12-10-2011, 09:50 AM   #12  

S/C/G: 169/153.8/135

Height: 5'3"

Good morning ladies
Sorry for being MIA-my desk top computer has a virus and I couldn't remember my log in on my laptop! Lots happening here-I'm bloody absolutely nuts!!! I'm moving back east! I leave at 12:01 AM Friday morning-yes, this friday-I'm packing and I'm meeting with the realtor today to put my condo up for sale-my furniture will go out on the 14th and I'm shipping my car-at this time of the year the highways are very unpredictable-it doesn't cost that much more if I take into consideration gas, motels and also it's almost 2000 miles. I have a job to go to - there are a lot of reasons I'm moving back and this time that's it!! I can't keep doing this I'm getting way too old for it. I'll keep you all posted

Last edited by maureen kempster; 12-10-2011 at 09:51 AM.
maureen kempster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2011, 11:47 AM   #13  
Thursday Lady

Wow, Maureen---that's a bombshell!!!!!
I knew you were unhappy with your move. I hope this time will give you peace of mind.
Did they keep your old job open for you?
Stay safe.

Old 12-11-2011, 10:15 PM   #14  
Susan

Maureen, I agree with Tina's wow! I know you have thought long and hard over it. Good luck with the move.

Tina, Pinterest is a website and basically craft, recipe, and bulletin board. It's weird, you "repin" things to your board. I tried to sign up for it because I have several friends talking about it. I could never sign up because there was a waiting list. So my friend sent me an invite and I could log right on. It has some really cool things. You can post places you like to go, craft projects and they give you all the instructions on them. It's pretty cool. You can check out stuff on the website. If you want to sign up for it, let me know and I'll send you an invite.

Nothing much going on here. Pat's band played their last show last night. Wow was there a crowd! It was a full house. After 10 years together they have a following. The lead singer wanted to quit so the band called it quit. I have a funny feeling it won't last too long. Pat said on the way home, "I'm kind of ready for a break." Actually I think he might have to have his neck down again in the near future. He just won't go to the doctor about it. I hope he doesn't wait to long this time.

I still have no idea what I want for Christmas. This is horrible! I keep telling Pat, I'm really ok with it! I just don't want stuff or junk. I don't really need anything. I need to get rid of stuff as it is.

This is my last week of school before the break! Yea!!! I'm so ready for it.
Old 12-12-2011, 11:43 AM   #15  
Thursday Lady

Good morning,

Everyone have a fabulous Monday! I'm getting out all my recipes to see what I need from the store.
Susan, Larry doesn't know what to get me, either. I've given him a little bitty list. He likes to get one large gift. I would LOVE an i-Pad but really don't need one since I have a laptop.