Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 12-04-2011, 11:13 AM   #1  
Trying to live below 200

S/C/G: This time: 292/201.4/under 200

Height: 5'6" 1/2

Thumbs up Daily Accountability/Lifestyle Change - Everyone Welcome! Week of 12/4

Hello Everyone! Welcome to the Check-In! Let's make it a great week!

I want to welcome everyone to the Daily Accountability Check-In. Our goal is to stay accountable and on track by posting our daily food and exercise choices. All food and exercise programs are welcome. Consistency is the key to reaching our weight loss goals.

Introduce yourself or jump right in and tell us what you have been doing.

Here's to the start of a great week!

Last edited by Diana3271; 12-11-2011 at 08:27 AM.
Diana3271 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2011, 11:33 AM   #2  

Height: 5'8.5"

Default Well, here we go again :)

Okay, off to start my new plan again this morning! As I posted in last week's thread, I was doing really well with my weight loss and then blew it big time so here we go again.

I am staying at a B&B this weekend and about to go down to breakfast LOL so I'll have to be careful to meet the challenge. But I can still eat the food if I use common sense... skip the sausage, no syrup on the yummy banana walnut pancakes (and less than a full portion) etc. Then I need to stop on the way home today and stock up on fruits and veggies, oatmeal, etc. I don't even want to face the scale and set my ticker back up but it has to be done, LOL.

Wishing all of you a GREAT, successful day today!!

Misti
Misti in Seattle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2011, 11:39 AM   #3  
Trying to live below 200

Misti in Seattle Good luck! Make the best choices that you can for breakfast.
Old 12-04-2011, 12:30 PM   #4  
Life is about balance

S/C/G: 283/ticker/140

Height: 5'4"

ItsMyTurn Yep, I made it to the 70lb goal...I'm hoping it will stick for tomorrow's weigh-in. I'm waiting for DH to give me the "thumbs up" on the walk. It's overcast today and 50 degrees, but I still would like to get a walk in. I should go tape up my toes! I hope you have a great Sunday.

Diana glad that you've been getting sleep. I am a loud music listener (especially in the car) and I listen to punk rock, but I have sleeping babies all around me so I make sure to keep it during waking hours or not so bothersome for them. I usually turn it down as I coast into my driveway, but crank it full blast on the road. I get all my windows rattling...the vibration makes my body feel good (it helps with the MD...believe it or not. A constant vibration is like a gentle massage). I try to be respectful...but like you, I have neighbors who don't consider others. And like you, I feel like if I approach them about it they won't care. So I do my best to ignore it, but three hounds barking for 90mins straight it grating on the nerves...there's not enough Green Day to drown them out I hope your neighbor got a new shift.

Misti yummy banana walnut pancakes...omg, I'm so drooling right now.
mamakat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2011, 01:07 PM   #5  
~Star~

S/C/G: 236.4/~ticker~/150

Height: 5'6"

I am loving the new decade to start my week!!!!

Mamakat - I have no doubt that you will surpass what even you thought you were capable by the end of all of this You are amazing to me!! I hope you are able to get out for that walk!

Diana - I had never thought of ear plugs
ItsMyTurn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2011, 05:40 PM   #6  

S/C/G: 155.2/ 133.1 /110

Height: 5'2

Clocked in at 1335 calories today.

Misti: keep it up.
IsabellaOlivia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2011, 07:01 PM   #7  
Melissa

Height: 5'6.5"

Very busy today and yesterday, but chilling now with the family watching Rudolph. How many times have I seen this? At least 75 times, ut I still need to watch it at least once per season.

Party yesterday was good. Came in around 1900 calories for the day, a big high, but nothing to be too hard on myself about though.

Monday will bring some peace and quiet I hope. I need it. And then I need to start cleaning my bedroom. Blah!
berryblondeboys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2011, 07:27 PM   #8  

Thanks everybody! I am enjoying reading your progress reports!

Yah the banana walnut pancakes were yummy. I gave away my sausage and just ate two (of my three) small pancakes, plus the fruit dish and a very small piece of banana bread.

On the way home I stopped and bought lots of veggies and fruits -- just filled up on veggies in a big salad. Did get carried away with the portion though and ate too much but at least it was all veggies.
Old 12-04-2011, 09:24 PM   #9  
Trying to live below 200

Hi Everyone!

I found some microwave popcorn that does not have any oil and only has 95 mg salt per serving. I haven't had popcorn since DH and I went to the movies this Summer. I decided to buy it to see what it tastes like. It would be equivalent to air popped popcorn. I don't have an air popper. I guess the same thing can be done in a regular pan. I don't know for sure since I haven't tried it. I really liked the popcorn. Hopefully I don't have a carb reaction from the popcorn. I also had some Greek Yogurt for the protein. Let's hope it works out.

Mamakat Congrats on the 70 pounds gone! I am hoping that the man across the street is on a new shift. I guess I will know in the morning. Got my fingers crossed and accepting all the good luck and wishes that's sent my way.

Itsmyturn I like the ear plugs that are tapered (on the end that goes into the ear) and flared (on the end that stays out of the ear. Here are a couple varieties that I like. You can buy them at the drugstore or Walmart. They seem to fit better, are more comfortable, and work better. Although, there's no help for me with the man across the street.
http://www.amazon.com/dp/B0007XJOLG/...SIN=B0007XJOLG
http://www.amazon.com/Howard-Leight-...3051471&sr=8-4

IsabellaOlivia Hi Keep up the great work!

Berry Enjoy your evening with the family and Rudolph.

Misti in Seattle Hi
Old 12-04-2011, 09:31 PM   #10  
Trying to live below 200

Total Approx 1325 Calories +

Breakfast (365 Calories + coffee)
spritz oil in pan
egg 70 cal
egg whites from carton 60 calories
Vegetable of choice
1/8 cup feta cheese 40 calories
high fiber English muffin 100 calories
1 teaspoon jam 20 calories
juice 75 calories
coffee w/sugar and cream

Lunch (750 Calories)
Iced Coffee w/cream & sugar 50 calories
2 Grilled Chicken Tacos 600 calories
Sauce 100 calories

Dinner (210 Calories)
1 Serving Popcorn 110 calories
Left over Greek Yogurt w/1/2 teaspoon strawberry preserves 100 calories

Exercise:
Susan Chung's RapidFire Results Cardio Explosion Premix w/weighted gloves
Old 12-04-2011, 11:42 PM   #11  
Miss Motivated

S/C/G: 170/170/140

Height: 5'5

Well I just started a few days ago so weigh in for this week 193ish, *(dial scale, no good, but its all i got!) Hopefully next week will be less than 190! Im trying to get in the mood to work out tomorrow, but who knows, Finals this week plus a 4 month old. Lots of work!
Ariannag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2011, 12:24 AM   #12  

Okay, I redeemed myself for the huge salad mid-afternoon, since it was lunch and dinner both. I also had baby carrots and butternut squash microwaved in basil/garlic/oregano tomatoes. Oh and a few whole brown beans with fresh pico di gallo. (Portions of the veggies besides the salad were small)

The salad contained.

Coleslaw
Broccoli slaw
Shredded carrots
Grape tomatoes
Cauliflower
Red bell pepper
Chopped onion
Chopped pickled beets
Mixture of almonds, walnuts, dried cranberries and strawberries

I love slaw made this way! Only problem was the dressing. All I could find was regular coleslaw dressing, which is of course a nightmare of high fat and calories. I'll have to find a way to make my own but for today I went ahead and used it.

For a snack tonight I ate three very small Satsuma oranges.

So it's been a very successful day for my first day back on track.

Last edited by Misti in Seattle; 12-05-2011 at 12:26 AM.
Old 12-05-2011, 12:39 AM   #13  
Miss Motivated

S/C/G: 170/170/140

Height: 5'5

Misti, that sounds DELICIOUS and congratulations on a successful first day back on track.
Ariannag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2011, 01:27 AM   #14  

Thanks, Ariannag! It does feel good to be back on track.

Yes, this coleslaw is wonderful! A few years ago I was making coleslaw for a potluck and just decided to throw in a few cashews and green grapes; and it grew from there, ha. Now I get asked to bring it to potlucks. The nice thing about it too is that unlike lettuce, cabbage lasts a long time so you can make up a big bowl of this and eat on it for days! And can vary the ingredients. You can also add a chopped boiled egg or bit of chicken/ham/cheese and turn it into a yummy chef salad.

Oh and also I *always* stop on the way back from the Inn (I hang out there often) and get a flavored mocha.. but today I drove right past all the latte stands, which in this area exist every ten feet or so ha.

Thanks to everyone for your support in helping me get back on track. The first few months are the hardest for me. Got to get back into the exercise too.

I deleted my ticker...I'll have to face that later ha ha

Last edited by Misti in Seattle; 12-05-2011 at 01:34 AM.
Old 12-05-2011, 06:20 AM   #15  
Life is about balance

S/C/G: 283/ticker/140

Height: 5'4"

Morning WI 214.2 bring me down 2.2 pounds from last week and 1 pound up from yesterday I'm not sweating the pound and I'm not changing the goal met on 70lbs b/c I know realistically I couldn't have gained a pound in a day. So it will either go down or up by tomorrow (we'll see).
mamakat is offline   Reply With Quote