Smile Happy Thanksgiving Day, WW!

Hey everyone! Have an amazing and happy Thanksgiving today

Good luck on sticking to those plans for today and the weekend
Lovely is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2011, 12:05 PM   #2  
Work in Progress

S/C/G: 186/working on it/148

Height: 5'5"

Thanks for the post Lovely! My day is shaping up I have my game face on and ready to taste everything not eat everything....also have planned the points in advance
nancylmrn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2011, 12:22 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 222/ 168/ STG 160/ LTG 145

Height: 5'4"

Thanks, Lovely.

I'm actually terrified- normally I would say, "Screw it, it's the holidays" and eat a plateful of the goodies (and snack on bites throughout the day). But I am resolved to staying within 29 pts. I planned my points in advance, selecting only my absolute favorites (no starchy potatoes, ham, rolls, etc), and it comes out to 18, even with teenie portions. I'm not sure how I'm going to spread the remaining 11 out for breakfast, dinner, and potential snack for between lunch (at 1PM) and dinner (6ish).. but.. I can do this. I can do this. I can do this.
girlsenberry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2011, 01:24 PM   #4  

S/C/G: 264/see ticker/150

Height: 5' 6"

Yes, Happy Thanksgiving one and all. May your blessings abound -- and may you have the wisdom and grace to see them, to accept them with gratitude and humility, to embrace them, to use them for good and beautiful things, and to be a blessing to others every chance you get, in any way you can.

Even though I'm new to this group, it is one of the things I am thankful for this year.

Let's all try to remember that Thanksgiving is all about what is in our hearts -- not on our plates.
JerseysGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2011, 09:27 PM   #5  

S/C/G: 215/see ticker/130

Height: 5 foot

Lots of "yay's" for me today! I've had back problems for a while but see a chiropractor...he was off yesterday when my back started hurting REALLY bad so I couldn't see him....So I took myself to Patient First today after lunch at my mom's house....In my jeans AND less than 2 hours after Thanksgiving dinner number 1.....I was down 2.4 pounds down from my weigh in weight on Monday! Yay! Next big Yay! Mom made me an anglefood pumpkin cake with cool whip for "icing" instead of making a pumpkin pie this year YUMMM and very low point!!!
KatRat is offline   Reply With Quote