Old 11-22-2011, 09:13 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 264.1/see ticker/165

Height: 5'8"

Default On the go Dinner Ideas

Hi all~
In January, I'm going to be taking three classes at night after work. So three nights a week, I'll be going straight from my day job to a college class so I'm trying to plan ahead to be able to stay on track -- Any ideas for on-the-go dinners that wouldn't need a microwave?
joanie830 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2011, 10:51 AM   #2  

I'm with you that I often am eating supper on the go. Tuna or chicken salad made with the MRC mayo recipe or with dijonaise, cut up veggies, melba toast (I put them in a baggie so that I don't overeat them). Many people wouldn't like this, but I made some turkey meatloaf muffins that were yummy...and I don't mind eating them cold.
nwcgina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2011, 01:56 PM   #3  
Motivated Member

S/C/G: 210/204/180

Height: 5'8"

Quote:
Originally Posted by nwcgina View Post
I'm with you that I often am eating supper on the go. Tuna or chicken salad made with the MRC mayo recipe or with dijonaise, cut up veggies, melba toast (I put them in a baggie so that I don't overeat them). Many people wouldn't like this, but I made some turkey meatloaf muffins that were yummy...and I don't mind eating them cold.
i love cold meatloaf... i need to make them! that's a great idea. i'm using canned or bagged chicken for the first time...so easy and i'm all about that!
bigdog is offline   Reply With Quote