Old 11-21-2011, 07:24 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 224/146/147

Height: 5"2

Talking weekly chat: core/simply filling nov 21st-27th

welcome to a new week ladies

Thanks Maryann, Sandra and Pam i lost another 2lbs so only 1 more and im bck at goal hehe

I am going in for my op tomorrow they had a cancellation and told me today i can go in tomorrow im so scared but least it is being done il let you know how it goes when i can. Take care and have a good week xxx
ems81wales is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2011, 07:25 AM   #2  

S/C/G: 224/146/147

Height: 5"2

ps forgot to say lastweek i tried simply filling for first time in ages and lost 2lb xxx
ems81wales is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2011, 10:28 AM   #3  
beachbum

Good Morning Ladies

Sorry I wasn't on the new thread yesterday I was busy packing and now I'm going to take care of the last minute thingy before I leave.

EMS-Thanks for the new pages,you're really our weight lose queen. I getting there but it so hard to get out of the 160's especially with the holidays coming up.

SANDRA- I'm leaving tomorrow at 5AM its going to be a long long trip going to be at my DD at 4pm as I'm spacing my bus & trains to be able it walk at a snails pace,due to my bad hip.

VICKIE-Thanks,I happy to to know that my lungs & heart of fine, & its just my tummy fat is is causing my breathing problems.

Wishing your all a wonderful Thanksgiving and I"ll be back a Week from Wednesday

Last edited by beach bum; 11-21-2011 at 10:38 AM.
beach bum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2011, 11:55 AM   #4  

S/C/G: 220/183/140

Height: 5'4"

Thanks for the new pages, Ems, and good luck tomorrow. Great picture, by the way.

Have a good trip Maryann.
Tejas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2011, 06:23 PM   #5  
focused and aiming

Ems, thank you for letting us know about your operation tomorrow. We'll be there with you in spirit. Congrats again for the great loss. You're doing amazingly well.

Maryann, have a fun, safe trip. Don't let yourself get fatigued. Chug that water and eat healthy while traveling.

A young gf of ours is meeting us Wed for a mock tournament. Should be fun. I met her while subbing. She's a fantastic young lady. It's going to be fun watching her grow in archery.

Life is good.
ontarget is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2011, 10:41 AM   #6  
hopeless but harmless

Height: 5' 5"

Hello everyone, I'm still on my diet. But I don't know how. This is what is happening in my life.

1. We are house hunting, here there and everywhere.
2. Mark has been down with a chest infection that they queried was something more serious for a while.
3.We have moved my mum to a unit where she will receive more nursing care than in a home. She will be 92 in January
4. We are in the process of moving my in laws to a new core and cluster bungalow where they will have medical support. Both are in their 90's sharp as tacks but want to move while they are I quote, 'both young' They have been in their 5 bedroom house for over 60 years so you can imagine the nightmare of decorating, de-cluttering and generally downsizing. They are moving to a small 2 bedroom bungalow in a community. We have at long last got them to keep the sentimental things, sell all the rest and buy smaller new furniture for their smaller home. However, everytime I go there they have decided something else is sentimental and they don't want to part with it... A chaise long for goodness sake. Anyway will talk to you all again probably after Christmas. Take care
jojo23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2011, 12:51 PM   #7  
focused and aiming

Good to see you, JoJo. You've really had a lot going on. I'm glad Mark is all right. Sounds like your mom and in-laws are keeping you busy. Congrats on being op.

I made Core spaghetti today. Just looked on the spaghetti pkg and went into shock. 41 carbs per serving! Life goes on.
Old 11-22-2011, 01:34 PM   #8  

I just had some carbs myself, Sandra. I made pancakes from a gluten-free mix. I was surprised that they were so good. I'm trying to reduce the gluten to see if makes a difference to my joints, as some claim being gluten-free does for them.

Jojo, what a time it is for you now. Thanks for checking in and good luck. Have a good Christmas--we'll miss you!
Old 11-22-2011, 08:20 PM   #9  

I guess I missed wishing Maryann a good visit with her family.

ems, you look fantastic. I want to look like that when I grow up. Great job.

jojo, you have such a great sense of humor telling your stories. I hate to see what I'll do if I ever have to get rid of my sentimental things, lol. Take care. Did you sell your place?

Sandra, I usually have spaghetti squash in place of real pasta. It's really good and I prefer it.

Rhonda, you seem to be pretty busy lately. Pancakes sound yummy.

I finished my sunburst mirror but haven't hung it yet. I'll take pics when I do. I'm going to stencil my one wall in my bedroom and will hang it over the bed. Might start on the stencil tomorrow.

I have my dinner bought and will cook us a turkey breast and only 1 bag of stuffing. I usually make 4 bags, with the family, but with only 2 of us, we won't even finish the one bag.

Taping Biggest Loser and will watch it later. Have a good evening.
pam920 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2011, 08:38 PM   #10  

Having a good week with all the kids around and lots of progress on the house.
Just ordered a gas log set today that should be in before Christmas.

Ems..thinking of you !!!

Not worrying about my strict diet this week but trying to make good choices..
Next week I will return to what I was doing.

My joints have felt great on this diet but today after bread & potatoes & dressing my joints are hurting..A definite correlation ...
nancy237 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2011, 10:09 PM   #11  
focused and aiming

Rhonda, I hope gluten-free helps. Now I'm hungry for pancakes. :eat:

Pam, I used to eat spaghetti squash but it's been a few years since. I got spoiled to whole wheat spaghetti on CORE. Now I need to go back to the squash.

Nancy, I'm waiting till after this week to get serious, too. I'm thinking I'll be tired of eating by Monday.

Just finished watching Biggest Loser. Last night Mike & Molly was a good weightloss episode. BL is having a special tomorrow night, too. Maybe I'll get the message.
Old 11-23-2011, 08:45 PM   #12  

Whoa! Getting started on the eating too much We went out for Mexican food. I had TWO margaritas. But, remember, Sloan used to tell us they didn't have any calories if you were having fun when you drank them
Old 11-23-2011, 10:05 PM   #13  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tejas View Post
Whoa! Getting started on the eating too much We went out for Mexican food. I had TWO margaritas. But, remember, Sloan used to tell us they didn't have any calories if you were having fun when you drank them
That is right and even if the first one did have calories, the second one you had would have canceled the first one out ...

I miss Sloanie..

Last edited by nancy237; 11-23-2011 at 10:06 PM.
nancy237 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2011, 11:37 PM   #14  

Oh yeah, there's that cancelling out thing too!

Last edited by Tejas; 11-23-2011 at 11:38 PM.
Old 11-24-2011, 10:05 AM   #15  
Southside White Sox Fan

Happy Thanksgiving, to the Chicks in the United States!!!!!

I'm feeling better after a short bought with the flu...some kind of bug. I'm going to eat reasonably today and try to get back on program. I may even weight myself on Sunday morning.

Finally, the bathroom project is starting on Tuesday. I'm stressed and excited at the same time. Everything has to be moved out of the master bath. And....I'll need to get everything out of the master bedroom that I'll need for two weeks since it will be too dusty/dirty with my allergies to stay in there. So.....busy weekend coming up.

I'm thankful for your support and encouragement throughout the years. I hope you all have a wonderful day.
Vickie is offline   Reply With Quote