View Single Post
Old 11-16-2011, 05:08 AM   #39
Sakai
Less is more.

S/C/G: 298/260/170

Height: 5'5"

Quote:
Originally Posted by butterflymama View Post
It still amazes me that people in America only get 6 weeks leave In Canada we get 12 mons. I seriously don't know how you guys do it.
Yeah America is pretty far behind when it comes to that sort of thing. Though I think it's 12 weeks, Mindvi only wants to take 6. (because our time off is unpaid,(unless we use sick days and vacation, some famillies are not able to afford to take the whole 12 weeks.)

Hi! I know I'm a bit late to the thread. Due Mid june with my first. Still Unsure how/what we're going to do after the baby comes. We're about 100% sure we can't afford to keep this baby as we are right now. DF might go find a different job, but it's risky to give up a stable job for one that might not even be out there.

weight wise I gained 10 pounds but I haven't weighed myself this week. I'm a bit depressed that I gained so much when i'm only 8 weeks along. On the good side... the morning sickness seems to have died down. The only problem is the two hour nap I seem to need right in the middle of the day. (possible only on my weekends) I'm hoping to get back onto my vegitarian lifestyle now that I can stomach most veggies again ^.^

Restart! Fell off the wagon and got ran over AF
Starting weight 298 = highest ever.
278 goal = Achieved! 3-23-18
255 goal = . 234 goal = half way!
218 goal = Lowest ever weight! . 199= Onederland
Keto started 3-17-18
Month 1: 15 pounds. Month 2: 6 pounds. Month 3: TBD Month 4: TBA Month 5 TBA

Last edited by Sakai; 11-16-2011 at 05:09 AM.