Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 11-12-2011, 08:44 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 333/T/190

Height: 5'4

Default NSV's!!!

I just wanted to write a post because I am so proud of myself and because I wanted to give some hope to people who are overwhelmed. And im sure when things get hard again it will be good for me to come back and read how wonderful I feel right now.

I have lost 105.5 pounds so far. I am starting to wear all my old clothes again and I am 17 pounds away from my lowest adult weight. I feel on top of the world. And the food, it doesnt taunt me anymore. On Friday night I went out to a burger joint with friends. Which used to be my downfall, well any oppurtunity to be unhealthy really. I got a veggie burger and sweet potato fries. Today me and the hubby got a chance to leave the baby with my grandparents for a few hours.YAY . So we decided to go to the dollar theatre. We went to the store to get candy beforehand, dh is not watching what he eats by any means. I picked out something for myself. He picked out 2 somethings for himself. It was about 1045 and we hadnt had breakfast yet. He started talking about getting popcorn ( buttery, delicious movie theatre popcorn ) So we stopped at wal mart for gum! And during the movie I had ZERO popcorn and didnt even eat my candy. Then we went out to a pizza and wing joint and I got a turkey sandwich. And ate half of it. I dont feel deprived. I am not daydreaming about all the food I missed out. I am fine. I am fine and I am so proud of myself!!
abbysue715 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2011, 09:07 PM   #2  
Rosebud

S/C/G: 30/Goal Met:L-XL/relosing some

ABBEYSUE ~ you have done a marvellous job! I like how you look for healthier options, and fun activities to do with your hubby too. Keep up the great work!

Justwant2Bhealthy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2011, 09:51 PM   #3  
Changing for good!

S/C/G: 273/ticker/195

Height: 6'1"

Great job in choosing things for your health, and not feeling deprived to boot! I bet it's looking great on ya too!

Keep up the good work!!
kirsteng is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2011, 10:09 PM   #4  
Knocking down walls.

S/C/G: 278/ticker/125

Height: 5'4"

AWESOME JOB! 105.5 lbs! That's definitely something to be proud of! And your habits and tastes are changing too - even better!
theox is offline   Reply With Quote