Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 11-11-2011, 01:57 PM   #1  

S/C/G: W=241, J3fc=229/Siggy!!/150

Height: 5'6"

Default Sigh* Stress how I hate thee!!

I hate STRESS! This is what causes me to BINGE! and this time of year, especially this year, it has kicked into high gear.

I just ate a HUGE plate of nachos, covered in cheese, with all the toppings.

Sigh*

And now I feel really sick
KaeLynnB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2011, 02:26 PM   #2  

Ready for my annoying put a good spin on it? It happened earlier in the day! You can now limit the calories for the rest of the day appropriately. Even if it means you have to be hungry later on.

Hang in there. This is a hard time of year for me too.
HikingChloe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2011, 07:13 PM   #3  

Default Yep!!

I'm in the same boat....I had Ice cream and cookies at a stupid Office birthday party today,,,urghh!!!
Anyway i'm starting my 7 day weight loss plan on monday...I bought the book on amazon and Im going to start reading immediately!
Im so tired of lack of discipline...I hope this book helps me like everyone else. Wish me luck!

Carol.
cbrwn32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2011, 09:30 PM   #4  
Changing for good!

S/C/G: 273/ticker/195

Height: 6'1"

I'm with you too. Totally went off plan this afternoon due to stress and anger... I was annoyed at dh for leaving me alone with 4 children to look after (my 3 plus our eldest had a friend over for a playdate) while he sat in lineup for 2 hours TWICE to service our 2 cars. Yes it needed to be done, but on an afternoon when I was home alone, trying to make dinner, with the gate stuck open and our toddler running around in the yard.. and 4 KIDS??!!

Anyway, I digress.... I was so annoyed I had two glasses of white wine, a few crackers with pate, some cheezies and even a couple of pieces of candy. I was on a roll!

The good news for me was that the rest of my day was great, and I did exercise, so at the end of the day I came in only about 300 over my daily goal. Not great, but not terrible either.

And tomorrow is a NEW day.

Unless DH annoys me again...
kirsteng is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2011, 09:46 PM   #5  

S/C/G: 320/ticker/125

Height: 5'1"

Ya, its that time of year we all have to deal with the comfort food cravings. It an evolutionary trait that we really don't need anymore. Our ancient ancestors craved what we see as comfort foods (high carb, fat, etc) because the food sources would be scare for the winter - they really DID have to stock up!

Unfortunately for us, in the world of little debbie, mac n cheese, and all that other deliciousness... its not really a good evolutionary trait. Just remember, you literally are fighting what your body is telling you, so don't feel too bad when you give in. Just look toward to what you can do in the future.
Amber1011 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2011, 03:17 AM   #6  

S/C/G: 170/153/??

Height: 5'9"

The first step to fixing a problem is to fully recognize it first!

So, you are on your way. I really believe that next time you will be able to turn it down - or just have three bites and walk away (before the terrible, bloaty, too-full feeling comes).

I was starting to have this problem with sweets - I would fit them into my calorie budget and just eat and eat (of course I didn't have many calories for anything else). I would then feel sort of sick, especially in the evening. So, I'm try to change too.
Unna is offline   Reply With Quote