Closed Thread

Old 11-10-2011, 10:17 AM   #1  
Started IP July 8th

S/C/G: 325/210/210

Height: 5' 10"

Default Wayward and Wuv's group of helpful people, open to everyone

Good morning everyone.
Time for yet another new thread, this is over 2000 posts our group of people have had and I don't see an end in sight anytime soon.

Please feel free to ask or comment about anything, someone will always have an answer and if not, someone will sure try to find out for you.

It doesn't matter whether this is your first day or your 6th month, all are welcome here.
Just remember, don't judge, and be supportive of one another, because it makes this program that much more enjoyable.

Have a great day everyone, stay positive, and stay OP!!
Old 11-10-2011, 10:23 AM   #2  

S/C/G: 214/211/150

Height: 5'5"

W & W you both are rockin the program! I just posted on the daily thread that I am truly loving phase III. I am burping and farting and all regular again. I feel so much better than phase 1 & 2. I was saying that I can't believe that just 1 serving of greek yogurt and 1 serving of berries can get the system back up and running so well. lol. Some may think that it's TMI, but I know others have had digestive issues and I want to let them know that 5 days into ph3 and I am feeling great!
Old 11-10-2011, 10:25 AM   #3  

S/C/G: 298.8/see ticker/180

Height: 5'9"

Thanks Wayward and Wuv for starting a new thread I read all through the old ones. I happy to have somewhere to look for info and support. I still don't feel I'm experienced, I'm not maintaining but I'm not new either. This is a great place to get to know people other than just the daily thread.

Keep up the great work, you two are doing amazing on IP

Last edited by alexandallismom; 11-10-2011 at 10:28 AM. Reason: typos
Old 11-10-2011, 10:37 AM   #4  

S/C/G: 326.8/see sig/190

Height: 5'2"

Bella - glad everything is working again

WI today was 4.8 pounds gone, woo hoo! Definitely feel I'm going to hit 250 by end of the year.

On a side note I have already been sick twice this year and I think my immune system is pretty much shot right now. Been thinking of taking those airborne pills to help with the immune system, does anyone have any experience with these products?

I forgot to add I resisted the temptation of cheesecake, I enjoyed everyone's company and was glad they loved my cheesecake. I want to thank everyone for the encouragement and especially wuv, I read the piece about wuv on jordanna's blog, and what wuv said about how easy it is to avoid temptations because food will taste the same now as it will when we reach our goal. It really sunk in that I'm going to be able to taste some of these foods again later, just not now. Thanks wuv

Last edited by bludolphin; 11-10-2011 at 10:52 AM.
Old 11-10-2011, 10:39 AM   #5  
Restarting IP 100%

S/C/G: 272/see signature/165

Height: 5.6

Unhappy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bellamack View Post
W & W you both are rockin the program! I just posted on the daily thread that I am truly loving phase III. I am burping and farting and all regular again. I feel so much better than phase 1 & 2. I was saying that I can't believe that just 1 serving of greek yogurt and 1 serving of berries can get the system back up and running so well. lol. Some may think that it's TMI, but I know others have had digestive issues and I want to let them know that 5 days into ph3 and I am feeling great!
I am sorry... I don't know how to say this without appearing to be a prude! But this is the second time I am reading this and I cannot believe that anyone would be interested to know how much burp or fart you do! Seriously... I believe it is ok to talk for example about the C problem cause it is a problem some have... but talking about your burps and farts! I think it is too much... I don't know about others, but this is just me!
Old 11-10-2011, 10:52 AM   #6  
Started IP July 8th

Blu.. congrats on the WI, that is awesome.

As for the TMI, I am kind of immune to that, I am one of like 5 men on this entire forum.
The amount of times I have seen TMI since joining has pretty much just made me not even notice anymore lol.

I still am the only one I have come across that seems to have really no digestive issues. And that just seems to be because I was the opposite of the big C ever since my pancreatitis and having my gall bladder out 2 years ago.
Now I am basically back to normal while on this diet lol.
Old 11-10-2011, 10:56 AM   #7  

S/C/G: 298.8/see ticker/180

Height: 5'9"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wayward View Post
Blu.. congrats on the WI, that is awesome.

As for the TMI, I am kind of immune to that, I am one of like 5 men on this entire forum.
The amount of times I have seen TMI since joining has pretty much just made me not even notice anymore lol.

I still am the only one I have come across that seems to have really no digestive issues. And that just seems to be because I was the opposite of the big C ever since my pancreatitis and having my gall bladder out 2 years ago.
Now I am basically back to normal while on this diet lol.
Wow! Me too, Pancreatitis, Gall Bladder removed, opposite of Big C, all is normal now with this diet. I feel the best I've ever felt in my life, well at least the last 2 years
Old 11-10-2011, 11:02 AM   #8  
Started IP July 8th

Ok so as long as I am not the only one.. and same time frame, I had mine out July of 2009, the fun started right after lol.

Everyone complains about that side effect and I am like, umm I feel great.
Old 11-10-2011, 11:56 AM   #9  
Started IP April 27, 2011

S/C/G: 408//199/199

Height: 5'8

Quote:
Bella, I am so proud of you for sticking with it and so glad to hear that you are doing really well in the other phases and enjoying the food. To know you is to laugh with you about the TMI information....I remember when you started how those things were hard for you!.Keep it going!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bludolphin View Post
Bella - glad everything is working again

WI today was 4.8 pounds gone, woo hoo! Definitely feel I'm going to hit 250 by end of the year.

On a side note I have already been sick twice this year and I think my immune system is pretty much shot right now. Been thinking of taking those airborne pills to help with the immune system, does anyone have any experience with these products?

I forgot to add I resisted the temptation of cheesecake, I enjoyed everyone's company and was glad they loved my cheesecake. I want to thank everyone for the encouragement and especially wuv, I read the piece about wuv on jordanna's blog, and what wuv said about how easy it is to avoid temptations because food will taste the same now as it will when we reach our goal. It really sunk in that I'm going to be able to taste some of these foods again later, just not now. Thanks wuv
Blu, you are doing outstanding now that you are back in the game and feeling a little better. I am happy to hear that you resisted the temptation with the cheesecake and that everyone enjoyed it. I just looked at your stats....I'm creeping up on you!!!....I wanna be 250 for Christmas myself, So this is a challenge....will ya accept it?...hahah....My mom swears by the airborne products, I myself have not had any experience with them. Knocking on wood, I don't get sick very often but when I do I am down for a week or 2. Now that I have loss all this weight I am hoping it stays that way!!!.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sandralosingweight View Post
I am sorry... I don't know how to say this without appearing to be a prude! But this is the second time I am reading this and I cannot believe that anyone would be interested to know how much burp or fart you do! Seriously... I believe it is ok to talk for example about the C problem cause it is a problem some have... but talking about your burps and farts! I think it is too much... I don't know about others, but this is just me!
Sandra, on this thread we share everything, from burping and farting to kids and crafts. Once you have been around long enough to get to know everyone, you will see how Bella's information is good information to know. We you start the same as some of the people you hold a special bond with them because you went through the first few months with them. I am not saying you don't make a bond with others, because there are a lot of you that I have built a bond with here. Her information made me laugh because I know how hard she had it at first and she stuck with it and is doing really well.

Wayward, Thanks for including me in the title of the thread. When I got home last night and looked for our thread and it was closed I freaked out. THIS is my home!!...I might post everywhere but this is home for me. We have gone through a lot together and you are right....WE will be here for a long time to come!!!
Old 11-10-2011, 12:12 PM   #10  

S/C/G: 294.6/see ticker/145

Height: 5'5"

Quote:
Good to know Bella...i long for the day where i don't have to pop 6 novalax every day to be able to go!
Old 11-10-2011, 12:14 PM   #11  
Started IP July 8th

Not a problem Lisa, if anything I figured it could bring new blood to out thread since you are now the IP incarnate lol.
Old 11-10-2011, 12:16 PM   #12  

LOL.....and still going strong!!!.....you only have 8lbs to reach your Nov goal?? You need to make that goal bigger!!....haha
Old 11-10-2011, 12:18 PM   #13  
Started IP July 8th

Yeah but I have to make it attainable lol, that's still 80 pounds in less than 5 months.
But remember my original goal was to be done all 92 by Dec. 5th I am already not going to make that one lol.
Old 11-10-2011, 12:21 PM   #14  

You don't know that!!...you are going to be pretty darn close. I drank a lot of hot decaffinate tea this week and I think it helped me A LOT! Its cold up there drink you some hot tea....hahaha.....your losses have been big, its just about time for them to pick back up
Old 11-10-2011, 01:30 PM   #15  

S/C/G: 263/159/160

Height: 5'8"

Wuv, you look truly amazing!! I am so excited for you and all you've accomplished! I wish I could spend more time on here, but with my job, and 2 year old, I'm kept pretty busy!!!! I am taking a break for the holidays, I'm nervous, but excited to take a break for a little while!! Cant believe its only been since June and I'm so much closer to my goal!!

I also cried when I hit 199!!!! It was such a wonderful feeling that I could have shouted from the mountain tops!!
Closed Thread