View Single Post
Old 10-28-2011, 08:56 AM   #5
Princess1122

S/C/G: 223/192.6/160

Height: 5'7

Good morning everyone and happy Friday to you all! The Halloween party at my TOPS meeting was fun last night, we played a couple of games and had some snacks and over all it was a fun evening. I was happy with my W/I and will post my info over on the other thread but I was down 1.8 lbs.

I am heading out for my Aquafit class this morning and then back home to get my housework done, the house is a mess!

Jeanne: Congrats on your W/I... You are doing really well! Donut day, ugh, they are hard to pass up!

Taylor: Yep, I had a lot of fun with the grandbaby, he is just so cute and such a good boy. He is really getting around now and is not content to just sit in one place so you really need to double time it to keep up with him. Best wishes for the honor ceremony, I hope it goes well!

Judy: I know you will do great at the party but I also know how hard that is for you so keep the faith and make your plan and you will do fine! Have a good time and enjoy yourself!

Bandit: How did your party go last night? I'll bet your costume was a hit!

Cherry: how are you and the family doing?

Terri: What are you plans for the weekend? Are you still doing the half days at work?

Lots: How are you doing so far this week?

Life: Any plans for the weekend?

I have to run, lots to do today so I need to get my butt in gear.

Impossible is nothing!
Princess1122 is offline   Reply With Quote