Exercise! Love it or hate it, let's motivate each other to just DO IT!

Old 10-08-2011, 09:02 PM   #1  
Imperfect Angel

S/C/G: It's a secret!

Height: 5ft 7in.

Red face Dance Central for the XBox360

Sometimes I really can be too lazy to do any exercise, but I do love dancing like nobody is watching!

Has anybody else given Dance Central a whirl? If so what do you think?

I found it not only to be a great work out but also perfect for stress relief! it's great if you love dancing (even if you can't) I gave it a try for a week and lost 6lbs!

There are different Genres of music to choose songs from, different experience levels and easy to follow dance routines.

It has a workout session where it monitors how many calories you are burning.

I would recommend anyone who owns an Xbox or has a boyfriend/husband/friend who has one to purchase the game if you feel like you need to spice up your exercise regimes.

Clarebee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2011, 09:21 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 255/ticker/155

Height: 5'3"

I play it sometimes. We don't have a ton of space so using the Kinect is kind of a pain, but if I had the room I'd be playing it a lot. I had Just Dance for the Wii my last semester of college and played it almost daily for two months
Michi702 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2011, 06:25 AM   #3  

S/C/G: 265/see ticker/175

Height: 5'5"

I play both of those games. It really is a work out. I'm excited for DC2 to come out. I just picked up JD3.
SillyFluff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2011, 10:30 PM   #4  

S/C/G: 157/146/130

Height: 5'6"

I love Dance Central... unfortunately I only got to play it a whopping ONCE because our house got broken into and the xbox got stolen. Still have the kinect... so just have to replace the xbox so I can play again! In the meantine I play Just Dance and Just Dance 2 (because apparently the xbox 360 and playstation 3 are worth taking, but a Wii is worth leaving laying on the floor.)

I'm asking to Just Dance 3 for Christmas, and also want to get the summer one before they take it off the shelves (if they haven't already)

I like Just Dance for different reasons than I like Dance Central... I enjoy in Dance Central how it takes the pictures of you dancing and plays it back to you stop-motion. It makes me CRACK UP every time.

~Katy
kakers is offline   Reply With Quote