Exercise! Love it or hate it, let's motivate each other to just DO IT!

Old 07-06-2003, 04:47 PM   #1  

Question bun and thigh roller

i just bought the bun and thigh roller advertised on TV. I am NOT usually one who buys stuff like this, but I have been doing strength training at the Y for over 2 years and I just need a chage. Has anyone else purchased it and how do they like it?
lilybutt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2003, 11:55 PM   #2  
it's always something

I can't find a bun and thigh roller. Is it the bun and thigh rocker? Someone here said they had the bun and thigh rocker (from body by jake) but I can't recall who said it. She liked it, anyway.

Right now, there is something called a bun and thigh isolator on clearance at Amazon. Regular price around $100, now available for $31.97 and it includes free Super Saver shipping

Bun and Thigh Isolator by Thane Fitness.

It's almost identical to the bun and thigh rocker. There isn't a picture on the Amazon site, but there is a picture here

Something else that has been filling the Infomercial airwaves lately is the Bun and Thigh Max. I've not actually watched it, though, so I don't have any opinion on it. Maybe someone that is familiar with it will post

Whatever you have, please keep us updated and let us know if it works!
Suzanne 3FC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2003, 12:06 PM   #3  

Default here is the link

Here is the link from the infomercial.
http://www.bunthigh.com/
I have never bought anything like this before, but it appealed to me because of the resistance component. I will let you know how it goes.

Lisa
lilybutt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2004, 09:37 AM   #4  

lilybutt: I have seen this too on TV and was wondering if it works.
Nascar Girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2004, 02:41 PM   #5  

I have the bun and thigh rocker. Not sure if it the same thing. I am thinking it is similiar if that. Mine is by: Body by Jake.
Regardless of whether it is or not, I like it but I find that it is really not necessary.
It is good to tone up the butt but it is more or less like a leg press anyway.

I would recommend an exercise ball. You can do butt, thigh, stomach and more...ect.....toning exercises. That is what I use. And you know what? It is cheaper and it works great!

Since I have the bun and thigh rocker, I use it in combo with the exercise ball so it is not a waste of money in the end. But if I knew then what I know now, I would of chose buying the exercise ball over the rocker.
BlueAngel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2004, 10:39 PM   #6  

Thanks for the info BlueAngel!
Nascar Girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2004, 05:24 PM   #7  

I have this and after using this four a month my back started to hurt. I didn't use it for about a week then started up agin and my back angain startd to hurt.
lauree11 is offline   Reply With Quote