Beck Diet Solution A step-by-step program to learn specific techniques to stay on our diet, lose weight, and maintain our weight loss for life.

Old 08-10-2011, 04:37 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 194.8/169.6/155

Height: 5'4"

Default New to Beck Diet Solution

Hello Everyone!

I am new to the Beck Diet Solution and am on day 6 of the plan. I found the plan surfing through the 3FC site. I've been following the Weight Watchers link for a few months now (many years of being a WW member) and after limited success there decided to find something else. I like the idea of working on this from a different perspective and hope that it will work for me.

I look forward to learning about the program and hope to gain some valuable knowledge from those of you who are already having success.

Tazzy
Tazzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2011, 10:03 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 206/195/165 (for now)

Height: 5' 2"

Welcome Tazzy! I have only been here a couple weeks myself, but I am finding it very enlightening. Our paths and destinations seem similar - found the Beck Diet while surfing the site, long time WWer, similar height/weight stats. I look forward to sharing successes with you!
missyj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2011, 03:53 AM   #3  

S/C/G: 214/ticker/130

Height: 5'1.5"

Hi, Tazzy! I've been working on this for maybe a week and a half or so now, but I just got my book today, so I think I'm actually going to sort of start over. You're way ahead of me! You should come say hello to everyone on the monthly buddy thread. It's a nice group!
rubidoux is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2011, 05:46 AM   #4  
Super Moderator

S/C/G: 239/173/165

Height: 5'9"

Hi Tazzy -

Neat that you've already moved along through day 6. I've found the Beck strategies very useful for a few years now - the stuff just keeps working.

Consider joining us in the Diet Coach / Diet Buddy thread. My take is that it's initially best to just post and let personal responses wait until you feel like you know folks. It's usually easiest to connect with others just starting.

Hope to see you around.
BillBlueEyes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2011, 09:03 AM   #5  

S/C/G: 194.8/169.6/155

Height: 5'4"

Thanks everyone, I will join you on the Diet Coach/Diet Buddy thread.
Tazzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2011, 10:30 PM   #6  

S/C/G: 256/ticker/240

Height: 5' 7"

Default Glad i found this thread

I also found this thread by surfing. I must say, something clicked. While I'm not one for specific diets I kept saying in the back of my mind that I needed to find something deeper imside of my mind to help me along the way.

I just ordered the book.While I'm waitimg is there a certain thread that i should start reading?
2feelbetter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2011, 05:52 AM   #7  
Super Moderator

S/C/G: 239/173/165

Height: 5'9"

Hi 2feelbetter - glad you've found us.

It's useful to start reading the monthly thead, http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/beck...ddy-coach.html to see how the posters are dealing with the Beck strategies.

While reading, feel free to post; many folks start posting even before reading the book. You'll feel welcome.
BillBlueEyes is offline   Reply With Quote