General Diet Plans and Questions General diet questions, support for various diet plans other than those listed below.

Old 06-29-2011, 01:52 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 183.8/174.6/150

Default Quick Weight Loss Diet & Journey

Hi All!

I started QWLC 2 days ago and I am very excited!! I want to lose a total of 33 pounds. There are not a lot of blogs/forums on QWLC so I was pleasantly surprised when I found this website.

Today is my last day on the prep phase and so far I have lost 8.8lbs. If you have any questions as to what I am eating or just want support please don't hesitate to ask me.

183.8/175/150
OnMyWay1113 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2011, 08:52 AM   #2  

Hi!

Yesterday was my last day on the QWLC 3 day prep phase. I lost a total of 9 lbs . Today I will begin the next phase of this plan. I will not be taking any of the supplements (EFA's, Carb Blockers, etc.) only the protein shakes and bars. If there is anyone else who is on this plan and would like support please contact me.

183.8/174.8/150
Old 06-30-2011, 09:20 AM   #3  

Why aren't you taking the supplements? I'm not using quick boost, their Efa, vitamins, but I am using the Gold extreme, to stop hunger, and the carb blockers, in case they actually do something, and I take Total Efa from the health food store.

I'm going in for a weigh in today after a weekend at Disney where I did the best I could based on my location.

You lots a lot of the prep phase, I only lost 4.6 on prep and am averaging 3.6 lost per week.

keep going!
Alitig1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2011, 12:52 PM   #4  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alitig1 View Post
Why aren't you taking the supplements? I'm not using quick boost, their Efa, vitamins, but I am using the Gold extreme, to stop hunger, and the carb blockers, in case they actually do something, and I take Total Efa from the health food store.

I'm going in for a weigh in today after a weekend at Disney where I did the best I could based on my location.

You lots a lot of the prep phase, I only lost 4.6 on prep and am averaging 3.6 lost per week.

keep going!

Hi!

Wow averaging 3.6 pound per week is GREAT! Keep up the good work.

I am not a fan of taking any appetite suppressants and/or carb blockers. For me this is a lifestyle change and I can't take diet pills for the rest of my life so I decided that I won't start now. I am currently taking a multi-vitamin that I purchased at Whole Foods on a daily basis and that is all. I don't know if not taking the supplements will have an effect on my weight loss but I will definitely keep you posted!
Old 06-30-2011, 02:53 PM   #5  

well, After my Disney vacation I managed to lose .2 since my weigh in last week, Guess that's the best I could hope for! I was put on a water flush because I made a bad choice and had sirloin 2 days in a row but overall I am happy.

I see why you're not going to use the products but I think they are useful right now. For me, drinking shakes every dau isn't a lifestile I will keep up with
Alitig1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2011, 08:27 AM   #6  

I lost .2 pounds...not much but going in the rigt direction. Total weight loss to date 9.2 lbs.

183.8/174.6/150
Old 09-05-2011, 12:51 PM   #7  

Smile Help!!

Hey all, I could use some help. I previously was on the quick weight loss plans and lost about 75lbs so I know the program works...however I got pregnant before I could go into maintenance and stabilization and the refused to give me any advice on how not to gain an excessive amount of weight during my pregnancy. Well I gained like 50lbs during my pregnancy and then didn't go back to the centers due to embarrassment. Well in the last 4 years since quick weight loss and two babies I am up 100 lbs and I have got to make a change. I can not afford to join the actual program so I am dusting off my weight loss folder and trying to give it a go with the support of two friends I am going to introduce to the program. However in my folder I am missing the sheet on the 3 day prep guidelines as well as the water flush. If anyone out there could please provide me with this stuff i would greatly appreciate it. I have a fax at work if this helps. Thanks a bunch.
xx00alikat00xx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2011, 03:19 PM   #8  

S/C/G: 335/188.5/165

Height: 5'10 1/2

Quote:
Originally Posted by xx00alikat00xx View Post
Hey all, I could use some help. I previously was on the quick weight loss plans and lost about 75lbs so I know the program works...however I got pregnant before I could go into maintenance and stabilization and the refused to give me any advice on how not to gain an excessive amount of weight during my pregnancy. Well I gained like 50lbs during my pregnancy and then didn't go back to the centers due to embarrassment. Well in the last 4 years since quick weight loss and two babies I am up 100 lbs and I have got to make a change. I can not afford to join the actual program so I am dusting off my weight loss folder and trying to give it a go with the support of two friends I am going to introduce to the program. However in my folder I am missing the sheet on the 3 day prep guidelines as well as the water flush. If anyone out there could please provide me with this stuff i would greatly appreciate it. I have a fax at work if this helps. Thanks a bunch.
Hey! I'm on the QWLC plan for the past almost six weeks and as of Friday I am down 19.5 pounds. I do have the 3 day prep phase sheet, but I don't have the water flush because I have yet to have one.
Aishah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2011, 07:50 AM   #9  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aishah View Post
Hey! I'm on the QWLC plan for the past almost six weeks and as of Friday I am down 19.5 pounds. I do have the 3 day prep phase sheet, but I don't have the water flush because I have yet to have one.
Hey Aishah... Is there any way you can post or attach the 3 day prep phase? I was on the plan 2 years ago too and can not find that sheet on the prep phase either. Thanks in advance!
pcbcadman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2011, 10:09 AM   #10  

S/C/G: 272/235/160

Height: 5'6"

As far as I know, there isn't a sheet for the water flush, It is just 80 ounces on day 1, 64 on day 2, and 72 on day 3. It is just trying to vary what you normally do.
aziuga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2011, 10:41 AM   #11  

You are asking her to provide you with copyrighted information which is illegal!
QuilterInVA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2011, 07:37 PM   #12  

S/C/G: 187/ticker/140

Height: 5'4"

what is QWLC?
mgruce is offline   Reply With Quote