Mini-Goal Photo Album Share your photos along the way and show us how far you've come!

Old 09-28-2011, 04:49 PM   #1  
Working it out!

S/C/G: 219/ticker/135

Height: 5'4'

Default Size 18 to 6 - Hit original goal by 30!

So this past weekend was my 30th birthday party and I thought I'd share photos from this day.

My original goal was to go from 220 to 145 and I made it, but I maintained there through my birthday party =( I wanted to get down to 135 by then once I hit 145 a month before the actual birthday...but it just didn't happen. However, I CAN fit into SOME size 4's and since the dress was a medium, I consider that a win since I used to wear 2x's or 1x's.

Anyway, I am starting back and REALLY trying to lose this last bit of fat. Thought I would post pics for inspiration (hope it inspires someone!) and also inspires me! Because the Lord knows I want to lose these last 10lbs and maybe even 20! UGH!!!! It's a struggle......

I feel like I'm letting myself down by not losing weight as fast as I did in the beginning...anyway...Here is me from the beginning:

And here are the party weekend in Atlantic City pics:

and a picture of me sitting down! One of the first times I've ever liked a picture of me sitting down because you know that DREADED belly roll!

Well, as you can see, my confidence has definitely increased I guess I just need to get motivated because I REALLY want this stomach GONE!!!!!!!!!!!
Krizstyling is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2011, 05:03 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 308/298/200

Height: 5'9"

WOW!!! You look stunning rockin' that dress! Good for you!
thefrenchgirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2011, 05:32 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 24W/10-12/10-12

Height: 5', 5"

SO incredibly inspiring. You look amazing and I am so jealous of the abs This was the motivation I needed today. Good luck to you and thanks for the inspiration.
free1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2011, 05:36 PM   #4  

Height: 5' 7''

Your legs look amazing in that dress! Well done!
finn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2011, 05:36 PM   #5  

S/C/G: 214/211/150

Height: 5'5"

Fantastic!
Bellamack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2011, 05:48 PM   #6  

S/C/G: 220/157.0/137

Height: 5'2''

You look Fantastic!!!!! I loooove your party outfit!!! Sparkly stuff is so awesome!! I also like how it brings out your eyes!!
liliesinmycereal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2011, 06:21 PM   #7  

S/C/G: 206/189.2/135

Height: 5'4"

amazing!!! I'd love to hear your story!
lots2go is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2011, 06:22 PM   #8  

S/C/G: 197/169/149

Your legs, I want your legs! You look amazing-- great job!
AriRuns is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2011, 06:28 PM   #9  
Training for life!

S/C/G: 174/150/131

You are an inspiration I have had a HAPPINESS gain of 20 lbs BOO HOO just have to get my head straight YOU are a great inspiration!!! Thank you!!!!!
devadiva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2011, 09:13 PM   #10  
Working it out!

You girls sure know how to brighten up a day!

The Legs comments, woooo, thank you girls, i have busted my butt on those things since day 1 =)

and Lilies - Major appreciation on that dress comment, took hours to find lol.

Lots2Go - My story is pretty basic. I had dieted before but never exercised, I'd lose 20lbs and give up and then gain 30 back. Finally something clicked in me, i said I would give myself a year, of exercising consistently and eating correctly.

That very first day, I joined a boot camp at 220lbs, I went 5x a week without missing a day. I busted my *** and cried that first day...almost threw up. Skinny girls all aruond me but they realllly motivated me. I stuck with it and lowered my calories to around 1650 those first 3 months. Within a 6 1/2 months I had lost almost 60lbs.

After that it came off slower, MUCH slower. I quit boot camp after month 8 and began working out at the gym and doing HIIT (it's AMAZING!!!!!). I've also had many slack off months but I am fully back in the swing of things.

If I have one piece of advice it's to DO STRENGTH TRAINING! It is my LIFE. It is why I have definition. That and sprinting (HIIT). I could lift weights all day, and do HIIT all day, it's the eating I have a problem with lol but I think I'm good now...

The hardest part was getting started (or so I thought) But not I realize it's easy to maintain so far, it's REALLY hard to lose those last 10-20. REALLY hard. I can eat whatever I want and not gain as long as I work out, but I can't eat whatever I want and work out and lose...and I gotta remember that. It's VERY hard.

Sidebar: Deva - I've been there, keep on rocking through it girl, you will get out of it and back down in no time!!!

Last edited by Krizstyling; 09-28-2011 at 09:14 PM.
Old 09-28-2011, 09:56 PM   #11  
Sporty Diva

S/C/G: 207/see tracker/145

Height: 5'8

Wow! YOu look awsome! And the resistance training and HIIT thing is DEAD ON! Congrats again!
MsTiffneyLamont is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2011, 10:04 PM   #12  
I choose me...

S/C/G: HW 265/SW 240/CW ticker/GW 150

Height: 5 Ft 3

OMG OMG OMG!!! You have done soooo amazing! You look FABULOUS and SO DEFINED!!!! You are so toned, thank you so much for posting, you are really a HUGE inspiriation to me right now. I've started my strength training and I really feel its the way to go, I'm going to look into HIIT also, but seeing that you did the strength training really gives me hope that I too will also get the definition...cause I think it's SOOO HOT!!! Skinny is just that skinny but skinny with definition is totally HOT! Love your style, thank you again you really are an inspiration!
InsideMe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2011, 10:17 PM   #13  

S/C/G: 227/227/145

Height: 5'5

Wow! Wow! That's soo great! You look amazing! I know u must be so proud of yourself! !
I can't wait to lose so weight! ! I'm just starting!lol...keep up the good work! You can do it!
tiffiany is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2011, 10:37 PM   #14  
Working it out!

Quote:
Originally Posted by InsideMe View Post
OMG OMG OMG!!! You have done soooo amazing! You look FABULOUS and SO DEFINED!!!! You are so toned, thank you so much for posting, you are really a HUGE inspiriation to me right now. I've started my strength training and I really feel its the way to go, I'm going to look into HIIT also, but seeing that you did the strength training really gives me hope that I too will also get the definition...cause I think it's SOOO HOT!!! Skinny is just that skinny but skinny with definition is totally HOT! Love your style, thank you again you really are an inspiration!
Awwww! You made my WEEK! I couldn't agree with you more! I am not a fan of "Skinny fat"...I'd rather just be fat lol. I love toned definition...in order to achieve that we have to keep every ounce of muscle possible and gain more lean muscle and get rid of FAT...esp the fat stored in muscles. lol and that involves major strength training! I know you'll succeed in your goals if you keep at it!

It comes off different on all of us but I really wish my dang stomach would go away!

And thank you for the style comment! HAHA When I was big I had NO style!

Last edited by Krizstyling; 09-28-2011 at 10:37 PM.
Old 09-28-2011, 10:45 PM   #15  
Every pound is a victory

S/C/G: 263/147/?

Height: 5' 6"

You look AMAZING!!!!!!! I LOVE your legs, I LOVE your dress and shoes--and don't sweat those last 10 pounds cuz you are a HOT mama!!!
rainydays is offline   Reply With Quote